Forums

Avarrocka

Quick find code: 237-238-200-65775121

Guillaume I

Guillaume I

Posts: 1,539 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So is this Avarrocka or Varrock rp?

(I swear to God if someone replies trying to educate me on the history of Varrock... I will probably do nothing cause it honestly will be annoying and all but like its no big deal.)
Malcolm III Chief of Clan MacFirthane | Fiona MacFirthane | Henry Percival Warcastle, Lord Warcastle

30-Apr-2016 06:41:45 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2016 06:42:52 by Guillaume I

Hazbollah

Hazbollah

Posts: 7,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guillaume I said :

(I swear to God if someone replies trying to educate me on the history of Varrock... I will probably do nothing cause it honestly will be annoying and all but like its no big deal.)

It's Varrock, set in current timeline - not in the past.

I won't say anything more than the fact there was controversy surrounding this, hence why there is two Misthalins (this and Kasharren's). I heard that Kasharren's is now semi-private.. Which in turn, I suppose, makes this public.
All these sins disguised as blessings

30-Apr-2016 10:50:17 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2016 10:51:17 by Hazbollah

Guillaume I

Guillaume I

Hazbollah said :
Guillaume I said :

It's Varrock, set in current timeline - not in the past.

I won't say anything more than the fact there was controversy surrounding this, hence why there is two Misthalins (this and Kasharren's). I heard that Kasharren's is now semi-private.. Which in turn, I suppose, makes this public.

So basically your ousting the stuck up elitist rpers whose close mindedness and inability to forgive is holding 42 back? FINALLY. Good on you laddie.
Malcolm III Chief of Clan MacFirthane | Fiona MacFirthane | Henry Percival Warcastle, Lord Warcastle

30-Apr-2016 19:15:29 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2016 19:22:08 by Guillaume I

Guillaume I

Guillaume I

poop in pant said :
Guillaume I said :

So basically your ousting the stuck up elitist rpers whose close mindedness and inability to forgive is holding 42 back? FINALLY. Good on you laddie.

it's funny how you believe this

It's not that I believe it, it's that I choose one side of the argument as those on the other side have alienated me and those I choose to rp with. It's not fair for anyone to claim land and then ignore someone else's claim because they are to immature to settle it like adults. World 42 doesnt have enough rpers for us to have 5 different poc versions of Varrock.

01-May-2016 02:10:45

poop in pant

poop in pant

Posts: 1,557 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guillaume I said :
poop in pant said :
Guillaume I said :

it's funny how you believe this

It's not that I believe it, it's that I choose one side of the argument as those on the other side have alienated me and those I choose to rp with. It's not fair for anyone to claim land and then ignore someone else's claim because they are to immature to settle it like adults. World 42 doesnt have enough rpers for us to have 5 different poc versions of Varrock.

if you actually think that's the case you're severely misinformed
:P

01-May-2016 04:07:54

Quick find code: 237-238-200-65775121 Back to Top