Quick find code: 237-238-162-65865412

Xiph

Xiph

Posts: 703 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Xiph

Character name: Gunter (banana)

Race: Half Cyclops, Half Human

Religion: Bandosian

Role: Swordsman or Warrior or something similar.

Appearence: 7.5 feet tall, about 200 pounds, muscular, one eye, bald, small beard,

Personality: Always hungry, fairly bloodthirsty, aggressive, matter-of-fact

Special traits/abilities: One eye (poor depth perception)

Short history: He was raised by his Bandosian Human mother, and never met his father. He only knew that his parents met while his mom was visiting the Wushanko Isles. Due to her Bandosian philosophies, he, too, became Bandosian. He was shown how to fight by his mother, and was a pirate on her ship. Soon, he grew bored with the seas, and wanted to prove his strength on land. With this, he hopped onto the first opportunity to do so (That's here).

Gunter / Xiph / Cyclops

01-Jan-2017 21:23:35 - Last edited on 01-Jan-2017 21:26:15 by Xiph

Neon Knights

Neon Knights

Posts: 671 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xiph said :
Username: Xiph

Character name: Gunter

Race: Half Cyclops, Half Human

Religion: Bandosian

Role: Swordsman or Warrior or something similar.

Appearence: 7.5 feet tall, about 200 pounds, muscular, one eye, bald, small beard,

Personality: Always hungry, fairly bloodthirsty, aggressive, matter-of-fact

Special traits/abilities: One eye (poor depth perception)

Short history: He was raised by his Bandosian Human mother, and never met his father. He only knew that his parents met while his mom was visiting the Wushanko Isles. Due to her Bandosian philosophies, he, too, became Bandosian. He was shown how to fight by his mother, and was a pirate on her ship. Soon, he grew bored with the seas, and wanted to prove his strength on land. With this, he hopped onto the first opportunity to do so (That's here).

Gunter / Xiph / Cyclops

Accepted! After talking to Xiph in-game, it can be concluded that any human or elf (or common race in asgarnia) could 1v1 the half human-cyclops and win.

01-Jan-2017 21:31:07

Startraphell

Startraphell

Posts: 536 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Startraphell

Character name: Big High War God ((Big for short) Banana)

Race: Mountain Troll

Religion: Modified Bandosianim

Role: Cook & Inventor. Both at times.

Appearence: Basically, your typical troll, but with a smaller body, standing at 5'3, and larger head.

Personality: Well educated, and curious.

Special traits/abilities: Due to the fact that he was mostly raised by humans, he's got an incredible education for a troll. This lets him read, write, and speak in complete sentences. He's also a capable cook. Last of all, he's a mountain troll, so all mountain troll abilities apply, including resistance to smaller weapons, and immense strength.

Short history: A troll is named after either the first thing he tried to eat, or something notable that he tries to eat. The latter is the case with Big High War God. When he was mere months old, he managed to climb up Bandos's tower, and nibble on the god's toe. As a result he was absolutely launched off. The other Bandosians, while honoring the baby's act of courage, and naming him after it, promptly exiled him for his grave insult. He was found in the wild by a human wizard, who promptly adopted the adorable little thing. It was from this wizard that he learned his place in the world. At age 15, the wizard let the troll leave, not forcing him onto any kind of path but his own. Big High War God chose to follow his namesake once more. Baby's coming home.

For convenience fill this out below!

Big High War God / Startraphell / Mountain Troll
"I am true divinity! I am the father of nations and peoples! I am the thing you merely pretend to be! I am God, and I am King, and you can never defeat me!" ~Galath, Infinity Blade

02-Jan-2017 08:07:50 - Last edited on 02-Jan-2017 23:18:49 by Startraphell

Neon Knights

Neon Knights

Startraphell said :
Username: Startraphell

Character name: Big High War God (Big for short)

Race: Mountain Troll

Religion: Modified Bandosianim

Role: Cook & Inventor. Both at times.

Appearence: Basically, your typical troll, but with a smaller body, standing at 5'3, and larger head.

Personality: Well educated, and curious.

Special traits/abilities: Due to the fact that he was mostly raised by humans, he's got an incredible education for a troll. This lets him read, write, and speak in complete sentences. He's also a capable cook. Last of all, he's a mountain troll, so all mountain troll abilities apply, including resistance to smaller weapons, and immense strength.

Short history: A troll is named after either the first thing he tried to eat, or something notable that he tries to eat. The latter is the case with Big High War God. When he was mere months old, he managed to climb up Bandos's tower, and nibble on the god's toe. As a result he was absolutely launched off. The other Bandosians, while honoring the baby's act of courage, and naming him after it, promptly exiled him for his grave insult. He was found in the wild by a human wizard, who promptly adopted the adorable little thing. It was from this wizard that he learned his place in the world. At age 15, the wizard let the troll leave, not forcing him onto any kind of path but his own. Big High War God chose to follow his namesake once more. Baby's coming home.

For convenience fill this out below!

Big High War God / Startraphell / Mountain Troll

Accepted!

02-Jan-2017 10:54:31 - Last edited on 03-Jan-2017 00:02:16 by Neon Knights

Nasty Smell

Nasty Smell

Posts: 1,503 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there! As a fellow Bandosian RPer, I suggest you check out my group The Chosen Battalion so we could possibly interact with one another. I'd also like to apply to your group.

Username :
Mudbrain
Character name :
Troutlips
banana

Race :
Sea Goblin (Moblin)
Religion :
Tuskanite Bandosianism
Role :
Emissary from the Chosen Battalion
Appearence :
Squat and blue, garbed in browns and oranges hinting towards origins within the Narogoshuun tribe. He carries a staff of water styled as a bronze and mithril trident, the blue representing his affiliation the eastern portion of the Chosen Battalion's holdings, despite his tribe.
Personality :
Impatient, abrasive and holier-than-thou.
Special traits/abilities:
He's amphibian, so he can breathe underwater. Whilst a skilled mage, he's more than adept with melee combat.
Short history :
Troutlips' story began in the Kharidian ocean, born to a grizzled moblin couple. His youth was spent plundering ships through swarming from below, and eventually making contact with the Chosen Battalion. Untrusting at first, Troutlips and his brother skirmished with the Warbanders on numerous occasions. Eventually, bonds were made and Troutlips became a father to a young moblin named Bonehead, whom he entrusted to his brother for safekeeping. During the skirmishes between Armadyl and Bandos, he was renowned for his ambushes, even managing to slay an Aviansie with his trident. As time went on, Troutlips became trusted by the High Warpriest, and was sent down to make contact with fellow Asgarnian Bandosians.

Troutlips/Mudbrain/Moblin
Buying Plant Feed
;
15gp
/
gram

#
Mudbrain

02-Jan-2017 16:55:44 - Last edited on 02-Jan-2017 16:57:42 by Nasty Smell

Neon Knights

Neon Knights

Nasty Smell said :
Hi there! As a fellow Bandosian RPer, I suggest you check out my group The Chosen Battalion so we could possibly interact with one another. I'd also like to apply to your group.

Username :
Mudbrain
Character name :
Troutlips
banana

Race :
Sea Goblin (Moblin)
Religion :
Tuskanite Bandosianism
Role :
Emissary from the Chosen Battalion
Appearence :
Squat and blue, garbed in browns and oranges hinting towards origins within the Narogoshuun tribe. He carries a staff of water styled as a bronze and mithril trident, the blue representing his affiliation the eastern portion of the Chosen Battalion's holdings, despite his tribe.
Personality :
Impatient, abrasive and holier-than-thou.
Special traits/abilities:
He's amphibian, so he can breathe underwater. Whilst a skilled mage, he's more than adept with melee combat.
Short history :
Troutlips' story began in the Kharidian ocean, born to a grizzled moblin couple. His youth was spent plundering ships through swarming from below, and eventually making contact with the Chosen Battalion. Untrusting at first, Troutlips and his brother skirmished with the Warbanders on numerous occasions. Eventually, bonds were made and Troutlips became a father to a young moblin named Bonehead, whom he entrusted to his brother for safekeeping. During the skirmishes between Armadyl and Bandos, he was renowned for his ambushes, even managing to slay an Aviansie with his trident. As time went on, Troutlips became trusted by the High Warpriest, and was sent down to make contact with fellow Asgarnian Bandosians.

Troutlips/Mudbrain/Moblin

Declined. I shall talk to you about the why-so in game.

02-Jan-2017 18:08:48

Quick find code: 237-238-162-65865412 Back to Top