Forums

ï¦ï The Elidian Dominion ï¦ï

Quick find code: 237-238-148-66121025

Lord Pyro I
Nov Member 2018

Lord Pyro I

Posts: 4,255 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shawdow said :
You may now post unless you're Zamorakian. ;)

A zamorakian would know that wouldn't ever work.

Also kinda feel this wouldn't have been posted if it wasn't for Cody wanting to run a POK here. If there's one thing I can say about you guys it's that you're predictable.
"The greatest endeavors are achieved because of their selfless intent"
#WarIsComing

16-Sep-2019 18:07:28

Valiesin
Dec Member 2021

Valiesin

Posts: 3,781 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Pyro I said :
Shawdow said :
You may now post unless you're Zamorakian. ;)

A zamorakian would know that wouldn't ever work.

Also kinda feel this wouldn't have been posted if it wasn't for Cody wanting to run a POK here. If there's one thing I can say about you guys it's that you're predictable.

Cody informed us that his group was private. This was an exchange between Shawdow and Cody Grimlok.

This was after the suggestion arose from Khaji in an exchange with you, Lord Pyro I, that the Empire would gladly accept a war campaign with the Kingdom of the Underworld so that our clan can defend their territories.

Opening our doors to everyone for interaction is exactly what we'd like to achieve here, considering blacklisting is not only unacceptable on the RuneScape Forums but should also be discouraged in-game.

However, everyone uses their ignore list at their own discretion.

Please read the first page where I've updated the thread. If you have any valid concerns, they can be addressed here, in-game, or on my Discord.

Thanks!
.„¸¸,.·` |
Valiesin
| `· .,¸¸„.

17-Sep-2019 02:15:07 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2019 02:16:01 by Valiesin

Shawdow
Feb Member 2012

Shawdow

Posts: 892 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Valiesin said :
Article VI
Between the Empire and the Emirate there shall exist a solemn understanding that an offence against the laws of any particular sovereignty shall be considered an offence against the entire Dominion, and that a responsibility shall be incumbent upon the sovereignties of the Dominion to extradite such criminal persons to the sovereignty where their offence occurred for trial and punishment, according to the wisdom of the Gods.

Signatories

ANUKET
Menaphite Pharaoh

KHALAMID HEIR
Emir of Al-Kharid

*Caliph
FremFam
|
Kharidia

17-Sep-2019 05:59:44

Quick find code: 237-238-148-66121025 Back to Top