Forums

Just your average Old RPer

Quick find code: 237-238-118-66147013

Aphrodite_P

Aphrodite_P

Posts: 467 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Leo here, just popping in to say a quick hello!

I wasn't the best roleplayer (which is a massive understatement), having being known for my big-breasted buxom ladies like Darna Ardoy, Leandra Val, Elypsis Aren and other minor insignificant characters (NONE of you will remember these and that's a GOOD thing). However crappy my roleplay was, I'm here to let you all know that it shaped a big part of who I am, and I want to thank the community for that! I realise that things aren't what they used to be; things are quiet, people have moved on, but if anyone that remembers me has a chance to see this, I'll be content!

Playing those buxom ladies led to SOMETHING good - I'm now in my third year of university studying Costume Design, and nightlight as a fabulous drag queen named Aphrodite, hence the new username! I've been inactive for so long RuneScape decided to wipe my old name and I can't for the life of me remember what it was...

If anyone wants to catch up, post a message! I've also purchased membership for one month so if any of you are up for a roleplay, also let me know!

Much love to the roleplaying group that birthed the adult mess that is now me,

Leo (Darna Ardoy, the "Boobs of Ardougne&quot ;)

15-Mar-2020 02:05:05

Eeveellusion
Jul Member 2022

Eeveellusion

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good to see that Roleplay has helped someone realize their dreams and become a better person! I've been trying to scout around for some Roleplay myself, although I am stuck in the F2P Lands currently.

Between work and homework for University, I am a bit busy but I've always had a soft spot for Roleplay, and would be interested to try it sometime! I hope your costume design studies go well and you make some stupendous ensembles!

27-Mar-2020 16:02:58

Nathmatics
Jul Member 2008

Nathmatics

Posts: 893 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eeveellusion said :
Good to see that Roleplay has helped someone realize their dreams and become a better person! I've been trying to scout around for some Roleplay myself, although I am stuck in the F2P Lands currently.

Between work and homework for University, I am a bit busy but I've always had a soft spot for Roleplay, and would be interested to try it sometime! I hope your costume design studies go well and you make some stupendous ensembles!

If you're looking for RP, just get into contact with me and I can hook you up with myself and a few others too, just contact me on discord, this applies to everyone, so feel free to drop me a message.
An apologetically, unofficial representative for World 42

Want to get in contact with me?
Discord: nathmatics

28-Mar-2020 03:18:21 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2020 03:18:51 by Nathmatics

Quick find code: 237-238-118-66147013 Back to Top