Forums

What's The Weather Outside?

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes it is a gorgeous day here too, as it was yesterday. Saw primroses out in a sheltered part of the nature reserve where we took the dog out for a walk. I was hoping it wouldn`t be nice as too many people will be out. I have noticed locally that when the sun shines there are lots and lots of people out with their dogs, but come a rainy, windy day, no-one. Our dear??? little boy has not yet managed to curb his enthusiasm when he meets someone, and caught me unawares recently as he redesigned someone`s powder blue anorak with muddy pawprints. People are so odd in the UK though, as whilst I profusely apologised and offered dry cleaning costs she muttered `it`s ok`, through clenched teeth, although it very plainly wasn`t.

19-Jan-2020 11:25:18

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Yesterday and today really bright and sunny, not a cloud in the sky.
But nippy at about 7C.

(wonders what 'earthquake weather' is like but glad we don't get it)

Still and eerie... definitely not hot.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

19-Jan-2020 11:39:05

Clonewars3

Clonewars3

Posts: 24,094 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jenesiis said :
Yes am fascinated by the universe. There is methane rain on Titan, how odd is that ?

I saw a video on Jupiter yesterday if you fell through it with a space suit that would let you live. It was amazing. I would love to be a ghost just visiting these planets to see what they look like. Jupiter's core is hotter than the sun. Maybe it was trying to be a star when the solar system was forming. I wish we were living in a time of high-tech technology to visit other worlds. However, we're in the age of just getting out of the stone-age technology-wise.

19-Jan-2020 16:53:09

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Clonewars3 said :
Jenesiis said :
Yes am fascinated by the universe. There is methane rain on Titan, how odd is that ?

I saw a video on Jupiter yesterday if you fell through it with a space suit that would let you live. It was amazing. I would love to be a ghost just visiting these planets to see what they look like. Jupiter's core is hotter than the sun. Maybe it was trying to be a star when the solar system was forming. I wish we were living in a time of high-tech technology to visit other worlds. However, we're in the age of just getting out of the stone-age technology-wise.

I would love to think that in our lifetime we would gain the knowledge of it all, but do not think that can happen, but what we do now know is so amazing. What is at the other side of a black hole when it gets to a singularity, maybe another Big Bang.

19-Jan-2020 16:57:41

Clonewars3

Clonewars3

Posts: 24,094 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jenesiis said :
Clonewars3 said :
Jenesiis said :

I would love to think that in our lifetime we would gain the knowledge of it all, but do not think that can happen, but what we do now know is so amazing. What is at the other side of a black hole when it gets to a singularity, maybe another Big Bang.

We'll be dead the time that we'll see actual images or go to other worlds, black holes, pulsars etc. I was really amazed of the 2019 image of the black hole and didn't think we'd get one in the early 2000s. I don't believe in the big bang. I am a God believer, and I believe something cannot come from nothing. Overall, we don't possess the capability of knowing how anything came into existance. Science tells us so much of how things grow and are operating, but doesn't tell us exactly where we come from.

For example, a lot will say we're made of star dust. Our brains and organs operate in such perfect motion, that I believe someone had to create us. Science cannot create personalities and the way we think etc. Just my opinion on the big bang theory.

However, aside from this, I would just love to see the weather in other worlds. The sun even would kill us if it weren't for the earth's shield.

19-Jan-2020 17:09:28

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Clonewars3 said :
Jenesiis said :
Clonewars3 said :
Jenesiis said :

We'll be dead the time that we'll see actual images or go to other worlds, black holes, pulsars etc. I was really amazed of the 2019 image of the black hole and didn't think we'd get one in the early 2000s. I don't believe in the big bang. I am a God believer, and I believe something cannot come from nothing. Overall, we don't possess the capability of knowing how anything came into existance. Science tells us so much of how things grow and are operating, but doesn't tell us exactly where we come from.

For example, a lot will say we're made of star dust. Our brains and organs operate in such perfect motion, that I believe someone had to create us. Science cannot create personalities and the way we think etc. Just my opinion on the big bang theory.

However, aside from this, I would just love to see the weather in other worlds. The sun even would kill us if it weren't for the earth's shield.
Yes we are lucky that our planet is in the Goldilocks zone, and conditions are right

19-Jan-2020 17:18:07

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641 Back to Top