Forums

What's The Weather Outside?

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
Light showers on this spring afternoon in Auckland.

6 - 8 hours drive away and it's beautiful, just a little breezy - well it's Wellington what do you expect ^_^

I was naughty last week and brought a longish top so i can go swimming with my boys this year. I haven't gone swimming with them in serveral years - even though i am going to be very uncomfortable i am going to try hard to go swimming in the sea with them - which will mean they will be allowed to go a little deeper with me at there side. The only problem is the beach is very sexy and you don't see to many obese swimmers at this particular beach - so i have to get up the guts and i wouldn't mind swimming in the sea as excercise without the boys, but i don't know if i have that courage.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Oct-2017 01:46:20

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
^Don't let what others might think affect you. Go swimming with your children, its what you want to do.

We haven't had any decent swimming weather for ages in Auckland. But summer is coming soon.

Last weekend, the 14th I took my boys to the beach, it was another beautiful day, but breezy and the sea was rough, the waves were taller than them, they weren't allowed to go past the youngest sons belly button (which they had difficulties doing), anyway they had a ball, they were just jumping up over the waves and falling backwards and just having fun and they were the only kids and adults swimming, except for one adult snorkeler over the other side of the beach; not sure if other parents (the beach was packed) thougth i was a bad mum for allowing my kids to go swimming or not. But when they got out they were freezing, so i dress them up warm and they played at the park which is also part of the beach. It's a great family beach :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Oct-2017 03:25:12

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641 Back to Top