Forums

What's The Weather Outside?

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's been changeable, Saturday just gone real hot, beach weather <- the beach was packed. Sunday, gales and I believed it rained in the afternoon. Monday, warm, still windy, not as bad. Tuesday, gales again, went to work fighting the wind, it was still very warm so I was one of a few wearing a t-shirt, had a sweatshirt in my bag on the way home it poured down so got very wet. Today still windy, no rain, blue skies with big clouds, it looks cold - haven't been outdoors yet, it's 6.38 am working this afternoon so hope it's nice by then.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Dec-2019 17:38:04

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's been several days of pretty chilly about 7C and hard frosts at night (the first of the Winter for us).

Warming up a bit again for the rest of the week to about 10C and it's sunny - best of all it's dry !

I hate the mud in wet spells, I'm forever washing mucky dog towels :(
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Dec-2019 01:00:02

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still looks gusty, yesterday even though you had to fight against the wind it was still warm - last night when sitting at the bus stop, I thought the wind was going to carry the bus shelter and the bench seat with me and another lady on it away - it was truly jolting.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

04-Dec-2019 18:21:00

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It had been snowing the past week before the temperatures shot up to +7 C on tuesday and nearly all the built up snow has disappeared due to the resulting rain by now.
Tomorrow is set to be +4 and rain as well.

05-Dec-2019 01:47:50

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's 12C right now which is truly weird for December here. Sunny, no wind.

Swept up a mountain of leaves and fox-proofed the decking perimeter (don't fancy a family of small varmints moving in now that it's breeding season). A lovely day, all in all.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

08-Dec-2019 14:02:31

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641 Back to Top