Forums

What's The Weather Outside?

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seems like it's going to be a beautiful day today 17C at the moment, suppose to go up to 21C, no sign of wind :D Wish the boys were with me then I'd take them out to the beach or outdoors somewhere- at their dads they only stay indoors and play games all day :| They aren't even allowed to go outside and roam the streets, meeting other kids, go skateboarding park or field to kick a ball etc - it's so sad.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

29-Mar-2019 20:54:13 - Last edited on 29-Mar-2019 20:55:35 by Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

NexOrigin said :
It's definitely take the ebike out for a ride weather today.

People in our city break them purposely :| Nearly all the helmets have gone missing and it's illegal to bike without a helmet in our city, quite ironic really...

Ebike topic would be good, i was going to do one a few months back when they turned up on our streets.

29-Mar-2019 21:33:51 - Last edited on 29-Mar-2019 21:35:16 by Dong U Dead

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't rent city ebikes, I have my own ebike:

It has a security system, so, if anyone even touches it, the alarm chirps. If they keep touching it, the alarm goes crazy.

I was a little chilly out today on the ebike, but it wasn't cold, and the roads were beautiful and dry.
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

29-Mar-2019 21:39:40

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

NexOrigin said :
I don't rent city ebikes, I have my own ebike:

It has a security system, so, if anyone even touches it, the alarm chirps. If they keep touching it, the alarm goes crazy.

I was a little chilly out today on the ebike, but it wasn't cold, and the roads were beautiful and dry.

Very nice bike, sorry I didn't realize you were talking of a real motorbike :D

Cold today, have been wearing my dressing gown over my clothes for extra warmth, no heater on though. 13C at the moment apparently.

02-Apr-2019 10:37:05

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641 Back to Top