Forums

What's The Weather Outside?

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's only just after 7 am, but it looks overcast and not too nice :| I want summer, I want a hot sizzling summer - we had it yesterday so I suppose one day is nice for the middle of summer :|
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

18-Jan-2019 18:11:39

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Jeremy Cheng said :
Cloudy with chance to rain..hopefully it doesn't rain so I don't get more socks wet.

My socks get wet too in my shoes :| It's such a horrible feeling. And I get home, take off my socks, but my shoes don't dry in time to do school round or take kids to sports etc so I need to put my feet back into wet shoes and it starts all over again :|

18-Jan-2019 22:49:17

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Jeremy Cheng said :
Cloudy with chance to rain..hopefully it doesn't rain so I don't get more socks wet.

My socks get wet too in my shoes :| It's such a horrible feeling. And I get home, take off my socks, but my shoes don't dry in time to do school round or take kids to sports etc so I need to put my feet back into wet shoes and it starts all over again :|
The make shopping bags for a reason. And no, it's not for shopping, it's for putting them in your wet shoes so your socks don't get wet. ;)

It's cold and dark here again... It seems to have stopped snowing though.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

19-Jan-2019 00:20:58

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Twillow said :
6 inches of snow fell today with temp at 8 degrees currently

brrrrr

So that's -13 degrees C :O I have never felt that kind of cold that I can recall. I can't remember the temp when I was in England for winter.

20-Jan-2019 03:08:02

Bigmill037
Oct Member 2011

Bigmill037

Posts: 246 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rain most of the day yesterday, then turned to freezing rain then snow. Then came the wind.

Right now, 9 degrees with gusts up to 36 mph, car coated with ice and about 3 inches on top of it all.

And a level 3 snow emergency which means I cant go to work lol

20-Jan-2019 14:19:59

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641 Back to Top