Forums

What's The Weather Outside?

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Totally chucking it down. Not seen rain this bad for a while.

It's also C O L D !!!!!.

Also did I say R A I N!!!!

I need to go out today. Put it off for last 3 days and can't put it off any more. So by the looks of the R A I N I'm about to get soaked as I have a nice walk to the shop I need to get too as it has no parking outside. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

23-Oct-2020 12:36:53

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,097 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Grey and drizzly. Not too cold yet, thank goodness.
Our central heating boiler has been repaired today so it was turned off most of the morning. Its all done now so hopefully we'll have some trouble free years. The boiler is 10 years old and this is the first time its needed anything doing. The problem was found during its routine annual service last month before it had a chance to break down.

23-Oct-2020 13:27:08

C a z
Jul Member 2005

C a z

Posts: 4,261 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Megycal said :
Grey and drizzly. Not too cold yet, thank goodness.
Our central heating boiler has been repaired today so it was turned off most of the morning. Its all done now so hopefully we'll have some trouble free years. The boiler is 10 years old and this is the first time its needed anything doing. The problem was found during its routine annual service last month before it had a chance to break down.

Had a combi boiler fitted a few weeks ago to replace the very old boiler and emersion tank we had, also replaced all radiators, now its started to get cold im looking forward to a warm winter :D
Remember Caz. Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

27-Oct-2020 00:52:09

Quick find code: 23-24-768-65954641 Back to Top