Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The biggest problem I had with it was the pacing. It felt far too slow. After that, I would probably say the characters were my next issue. They just didn't click with me at all.

06-Jan-2017 19:32:11 - Last edited on 06-Jan-2017 19:33:40 by Shiavui

bigpapa663

bigpapa663

Posts: 1,797 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shiavui said :
The biggest problem I had with it was the pacing. It felt far too slow. After that, I would probably say the characters were my next issue. They just didn't click with me at all.

Ah I see. I enjoyed the pace, thought it built up suspense well and I'm so attached the character's haha. I've heard the character complaints from others too actually. I personally even did research on the characters outside of Stranger Things because they drew me in so much. Especially for children. Though that mom was very annoying.

Just different tastes :P

@Nosword, I think you should give some shows a try. Lots to explore. I just see it as an escape from reality where I don't have to do any thinking or put any effort into it, just sit and stare

06-Jan-2017 20:13:40

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bigpapa663 said :

@Nosword, I think you should give some shows a try. Lots to explore. I just see it as an escape from reality where I don't have to do any thinking or put any effort into it, just sit and stare
yea there is a few i enjoy. im probably way behind on them now. but i like to binge on huge amounts at a time and then not watch anything for ages
Old School

07-Jan-2017 20:36:55

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top