Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vera said :
Woah, didn't know who Scalia was so I searched "Runescape Scalia." Two people wrote posts on 2 RS fansites about the real life situation, and the need for them to do that must have meant it was a pretty big deal

Thought I'd see which ones the daily mail article looked good though (a few years old)

RUNESCAPE HACKER ARRESTED

"a runescape account recently sold for £46,000 on ****"

wht

14-Feb-2016 19:18:50 - Last edited on 14-Feb-2016 19:22:13 by Wilf

An Ur

An Ur

Posts: 16,116 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Icy Spring said :
For the non-Americans, the Supreme Court decides how laws should be interpreted. The nine justices are appointed for life , so they either have to die or resign in order to create a vacancy.

Wow that is... odd. :3

Here they are elected by the parliament for 9 years. And the head of court is decided amounts themselves for 3 years.
I don't know what to put here.

15-Feb-2016 13:18:08 - Last edited on 15-Feb-2016 13:21:07 by An Ur

Igerna
Jan Member 2023

Igerna

Posts: 7,885 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vera said :
Igerna
, I always love your posts--they're filled with such humor and at the same time, genuineness. :)

Also, do you keep your private off? Haven't been able to catch you online

Thank you <3 :P

Yeah, I usually have it off because I like to focus on the in-game. The only people I add are usually "Dungeoneering clients" who buy floors from me... Well, gotta pay the rent of my Daemonheim apartment and the electric heater costs a lot!

I prefer to be social here on the forum; when I'm here creating some chaos, it's because I'm destroying the marine ecosystem at the Living Rock Caverns ^_^

Nosword said :
forum needs more demons

THIS!!!

Talking about demons, just noticed Pippyspot got herself a new pair of beautiful horns.
Next step ---> Red hairstyle, red skin and her own bed shaped as a pentagram
*sniff sniff*
Leveling +110 all skills and completing stuff here and there

15-Feb-2016 14:08:31 - Last edited on 15-Feb-2016 14:14:43 by Igerna

Igerna
Jan Member 2023

Igerna

Posts: 7,885 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An Ur said :
Igerna said :
bed shaped as a pentagram

I wonder how your room looks like now, Demon Lady. :3

You don't really wanna know... O_o

*Looks back and around*

Apart from the executioner's table that needs some cleaning (gawd, what a mess of CDs, movies, books, documents, notes... wait, those are socks!?) and the little volcano that is throwing magma all around (I trust in Panasonic® electric heaters), the rest looks pretty normal. Y'know... chains, a spiky throne, an automatic sharpener for claws & horns and mirror-shaped interdimensional portal to visit my relatives in the Underworld :P
Leveling +110 all skills and completing stuff here and there

15-Feb-2016 16:49:18

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top