Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Philphish

Philphish

Posts: 38,575 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Philphish said :
i have my salary review at some point over the next week, if that counts. it's sort of a fresh start?

!!
i see you transitioned from student to worker bee
without me noticing!
i hope it goes well!

yessssssssssma'am, thanks! (and to you @chilly)

funny thing is, it's actually WAY easier than school. Or at least for me it is, although that's probably just because I can't procrastinate 20/24 hours a day now. Regardless, it's nice :P

26-Aug-2015 03:52:44

Many Much

Many Much

Posts: 4,130 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trying to buy KEM playing cards but they are expensive and hard to find in Scandinavia...

Edit: KEM arrows red and blue standard index poker size 2-pack. This is what I want to buy.
Out of stock on many suppliers and webshops :P :P :P
How many much more do you want?
:P :P :P

26-Aug-2015 16:14:20 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2015 16:56:00 by Many Much

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Philphish said :
Twillow said :
Philphish said :
i have my salary review at some point over the next week, if that counts. it's sort of a fresh start?

!!
i see you transitioned from student to worker bee
without me noticing!
i hope it goes well!

yessssssssssma'am, thanks! (and to you @chilly)

funny thing is, it's actually WAY easier than school. Or at least for me it is, although that's probably just because I can't procrastinate 20/24 hours a day now. Regardless, it's nice :P

I am so glad to hear that! (way easier - which means perhaps you might even be enjoying it lol)

I love it when my men are employed! <3
The phrase my men is being used very loosely here (to show I'm fond of Phil), so don't anyone be starting rumours about me and phil!
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

27-Aug-2015 23:08:33

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top