Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Prage699
Aug Member 2017

Prage699

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When are we gonna get a runescape themed miba game? Army's of gielenor was OK but if I could play as zaros and be in a n arena like smite that would just be way to perfect. Also it would be awesome if the characters were gods and quest bosses so there is a large variety to choose from. I'm only because in pre doc I was a dedicated player but because rs3 isn't my thing and 07 was before my rs time and I don't see pre doc coming back, so I started to play smite. Hopefully this gets somewhere and runescape will one day bring a joy to me. Thanks

29-May-2015 14:38:44

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Go to the Off Topic section.

Then on the right side of the page just above the list of threads there will be a gold box that says New Thread click that.

Type a title and then make your opening post.

Submit it and hope for people to respond :P

29-May-2015 20:53:31

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Lady Zion

As I've said before don't be so hard on yourself, or assume that you're not welcome. For some threads, some folks will just ignore what I say, and I've even been insulted a few times. I just don't take it to heart. If I get knocked down, I just get straight back up and keep on moving. If there's one thing in life I've learned, it's that. If I just broke down and started crying, the world wouldn't stop for me, and I wouldn't be making any progress. It's a little too good to be true that you'll be welcomed by everyone. Even if there are folks that don't like you, there are folks that enjoy your company and I happen to be one of them. Keep trying and don't give up so fast.

From what I've read, I could say that there must'** been a glitch for the competition. I wouldn't chalk it up as people hating me or not wanting me to be a part of the community. If they didn't want you around, they wouldn't have had an application for the competition in the first place, and you also were able to make contact with the officials to discuss an issue, so it just seems unreasonable to come to the conclusion that people must hate you or not want you to be there. I know you may not like it, but showing up earlier may not be a bad idea since the organizers can change the starting time if they pleased.

Stay calm

Stay cool

and stay collected as I always say.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

30-May-2015 00:25:38

Jafnhaur
Dec Member 2020

Jafnhaur

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TUFFY YOU ORWELLIAN ********! Why did you lock the thread about the One World Trade center? “Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127

30-May-2015 16:58:50

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Z, you really shouldn't think that people don't want you around. You make lots of fun threads/posts that people like to join in with.

With Runetrack it is like Wilf says - you need 10 unique ip views before your stats become accessible for viewing/tracking if the competition is using your profile from that site. It might be worth asking in one of your FCs if anyone wants to help you by viewing your profile. After my last visit you need 5 more views - my ip seems to change every so often, so I will pop back there again to try adding another view for you.

Even if you can't get your profile opened in time for this competition, it should be available for any future ones you want to take part in.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

30-May-2015 17:10:11

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol all of the posts I made get hidden. Except for the ones where I was asking for help on clue scrolls in the past. Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

30-May-2015 20:16:17 - Last edited on 30-May-2015 20:17:11 by RubiksCube77

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The OP was saying the new building is open and mentioned how tall it is and how fast the lift was. Of course this may upset people and needed to be locked, but swastikas in the game should just be ignored..

30-May-2015 22:00:41

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top