Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Volte Face said :
In Britain live British. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Britain, to work and eat in Britain, should speak English, and should respect Her Majesty's laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Britain does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Britain, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our western culture.

On serious note

I agree with this, but sadly we see the PC SJW folks in control. And with the way they've changed things, Muslims are basically not only free citizens and able to live with their own customs and make others follow them as well, but they are also free of criticism and discrimination. It is said "to find out who rules over you, find out who you can't question." Britain has basically been handed to Muslims and others on silver platter. If I was a native Englishman, Scotsman, Welsh, et cetera, I would be flip s--t mad at the Muslims and support groups that would remove said scum in the UK.

I don't exactly hate Muslims or anything, but Mohammed said in his own Quran that he was inspired by Satan and black magic. There was even an Arab scholar that said Mohammad seemed to be making things up as well when he was writing the Quran for Mohammad since Mohammad was illiterate.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

15-May-2015 18:17:54

Volte Face
Oct Member 2023

Volte Face

Posts: 942 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RubiksCube77 said :

On serious note

I agree with this, but sadly we see the PC SJW folks in control. And with the way they've changed things, Muslims are basically not only free citizens and able to live with their own customs and make others follow them as well, but they are also free of criticism and discrimination. It is said "to find out who rules over you, find out who you can't question." Britain has basically been handed to Muslims and others on silver platter. If I was a native Englishman, Scotsman, Welsh, et cetera, I would be flip s--t mad at the Muslims and support groups that would remove said scum in the UK.

What's worse is there are people like Anjem C*oudary in this country who are known for radicalising other Muslims yet no action has been taken against them. If it was up to me these people would be deported immediately.
The age of chivalry is gone; that of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded, and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever.

15-May-2015 19:33:50

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Volte Face said :

What's worse is there are people like Anjem C*oudary in this country who are known for radicalising other Muslims yet no action has been taken against them. If it was up to me these people would be deported immediately.

I know because I've seen videos. Heck, I've heard that this sort of problem isn't isolated to the UK specifically. Other western Europeans are having the same problem like this as well.

15-May-2015 21:47:53

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Bernadette said :
Getting a bit political/religious in here - where is Cat when you need her to lower /lighten the tone!

I hate butterflies so much that I ripped the wings off of one.

There happy?

15-May-2015 21:48:34

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RubiksCube77 said :
Bernadette said :
Getting a bit political/religious in here - where is Cat when you need her to lower /lighten the tone!

There happy?

Seems a bit excessive to maim something just because you dislike it.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

15-May-2015 22:19:05

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Bernadette said :
RubiksCube77 said :
Bernadette said :

There happy?

Traptastic (who I assume is cat) repeats this phrase to calm things down. "I like butterflies"

So what I'm doing there is mocking it. Do you really think I'm sadistic? lol

Lol you probably actually believe I am from Africa and I eat KFC and drink a mixture of kool aid and Olde English 800 malt liquor everyday.

I'm sincerely serious and honest sometimes, but at other times I just want to play around. Laissez faire my African brother et a tout a l'heure.

P.S. I hate cats

16-May-2015 00:51:17

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Shiavui said :
I like Olde English 800 malt liquor.

I do too!

16-May-2015 00:52:40

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RubiksCube77 said :
Bernadette said :
RubiksCube77 said :
Bernadette said :

There happy?

Traptastic (who I assume is cat) repeats this phrase to calm things down. "I like butterflies"

So what I'm doing there is mocking it. Do you really think I'm sadistic? lol

Lol you probably actually believe I am from Africa and I eat KFC and drink a mixture of kool aid and Olde English 800 malt liquor everyday.

I'm sincerely serious and honest sometimes, but at other times I just want to play around. Laissez faire my African brother et a tout a l'heure.

P.S. I hate cats

You are making a lot of assumptions there.

Traptastic isn't Cat(weazle) - aka Vidi Venci - although I think she would like butterflies as well. I never really bothered as to whether or not you are actually from Africa, your posts are generally amusing, and I take them at face value. I assume you may eat KFC, as many people do and, for all I know, Kool Aid with Olde English Malt Beer could be your idea of a form of Shandy. Odd, but I don't judge on who drinks what.

What I don't feel particularly comfortable about is racism and xenophobia.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

16-May-2015 01:51:58

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top