Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jane Eyre said :
Tips to being a politician in 2015,

-Look cool
-Insult your opponent every chance you get, especially with ad hominem attacks
-Be a fake (this comes second nature to most)
-Bullet point all issue points, because depth you know is overrated
-Have a snappy slogan
-Dress nice
-Look cool
-Give stuff away, especially promises
-Remember, talk is really cheap but everyone is buying
-Get celebrities behind you, because they are the most intelligent, educated, well grounded people around with impeccable morals
-Know where the money is. ALWAYS know where the money is
-Act like a "common" person, while living a life of luxury on everone elses' dime
-Smile while the world burns
- And always look cool

Explains why the SNP did so well.

10-May-2015 16:49:38

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Posts: 943 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol someone's jimmies must have been rustled by a politician who probably peed in their cornflakes.

But on a serious note...

I notice that this is the usual kind of generalization people place on politicians. But the thing is, it's this pessimistic view that people usually pay attention to rather than the politicians that actually do good and care about the people. A good example would be the Texas governor who was worried about military training going on in his state, so he ordered local forces to monitor the training. He wanted to ensure that the training going on in his state is not a preparation for invasion and that his people are safe. Although I disagree with the governor's actions because the military does need training, I do notice he does care about the people and wanted to ensure they still had their constitutional rights. I see the blame levied onto the government, but why not the people? The people themselves participate in nefarious activities and are just as corrupt or crooked as the politicians they blame.

Whether we like it or not, It's really the government that keeps stability. If that stability was to fail, people will soon find themselves in the dark ages again. I said what I had to say, and if you don't like it, you can go suck it.
Make RuneScape Great Again usually on at 3:00 PM PST
I am the Emperor of Africa, Afrikaneer Engineer, and retired RSOF troll
The Real Bad African (shenanigans moved to YT under an assumed name)

10-May-2015 20:31:42

Volte Face
Oct Member 2023

Volte Face

Posts: 942 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RubiksCube77 said :
Lol someone's jimmies must have been rustled by a politician who probably peed in their cornflakes.

But on a serious note...

Bawana let me tell you something a wise conservative man once told me...

Commendable attempt, chap.

**** all parties, Labour supporters just want to build more mosques.
The age of chivalry is gone; that of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded, and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever.

11-May-2015 09:31:56

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Volte Face said :
**** all parties

That is sick; why would anyone want to **** all parties?

On a serious note

I'm not one to parrot what another person has to say unless they make a very good point, but what I wrote is 100% genuine and sincere. As I've said before, I don't play as Chekilla (che-key-lah) Williams when I'm serious. If anything is commendable, it would be your attempt to brush my point aside without actually rebutting it. I'm assuming Labour is on the left of the political spectrum since they seem supportive of Muslims. If you have any frustrations about Muslims, I can understand why. You see Muslims not assimilating to the country and setting up areas where Sharia is law. If they wanted to live in Sharia, then they would've been better off back in whatever s--thole they came from. Coming up with even one iota criticism against Muslims could mean hate speech, and you get a s--tload of trouble because of that. As it is said, "to find out who rules over you, find out who you can't question." Based on the actions of the Muslims, I can't blame people for harboring ill will towards Muslims. Heck, if they got their way in my country, I would feel the same way as well. I'm not a racist or nationalist, but the actions of the left are really fueling: the far right, anti-immigration sentiment, white supremacists, and white nationalists. I'm not denying that there are good Muslims who are good citizens, but actions really speak louder than words. It's a sad state of affairs, and luckily it's not my job to figure out how to solve this problem.

11-May-2015 18:44:45

RubiksCube77
Nov Member 2021

RubiksCube77

Shiavui said :
I like butterflies.

I like women, guns, and video games.

11-May-2015 18:45:19

Volte Face
Oct Member 2023

Volte Face

Posts: 942 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RubiksCube77 said :
Volte Face said :
**** all parties

That is sick; why would anyone want to **** all parties?

You haven't seen Esther Mcvey and Luciana Berger?
The age of chivalry is gone; that of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded, and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever.

11-May-2015 20:11:32

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top