DrStrangelov

DrStrangelov

Posts: 131 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mein Fuhrer I can Walk!

Quick Find Code: Quick Find Code:
Forum Moderator involved: Twillow
Page: 941
Summary of issue:

As a result of you not answering my question I was banned, quite amusing don't you think?

"You were informed that the content of your post was not humor."

Wrong. I was informed it didn't come across as humour. There is a difference please acknowledge it. I made clear in my revised post what the intention was.

"Additionally, you posted elsewhere on the forums that your content was to make fun of moderation."

Wrong. I posted that it was to make fun of the policy again there is a difference please acknowledge it. What really annoys me is that the mod can cite posts people can't see as though they're fact when I wrote them, but of course I can't quote them to correct others now because I've lost HLF access.

Disagreeing with the rules is perfectly fine otherwise everybody who posts on such threads in W&F would be banned. Furthermore using humour to poke fun at rules etc has been done through out history and will continue to be long after we're dead.

"You were directed to Mod Review. You had answers there. You didn't like those answers. "

Wrong. I didn't get the answer as to whether what I wanted to post was fine as you can see by my post and the response Matthe gave. No answer was given. Irrefutable. please acknowledge this

Naturally I didn't like the response as who likes being ignored when you've spent time doing something, so I'll give them that one.

"Since you did not and chose to continue, you have some time away from the forums to reflect on the situation"

This one is just for fun:

Wrong. The ban has caused me to spend another good hour extra on the forums.

"When you return, please do not post content that takes jabs/makes fun of individuals or specific groups."

The rules are not people? (please acknowledge this?)

I made a self depreciating post a couple of days ago should I report myself for making fun o

29-Nov-2014 23:19:18 - Last edited on 24-Mar-2017 21:33:56 by DrStrangelov

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top