Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not too bad I hope, Wilf. As in - not an entire disaster.

I had high hopes for today. It was totally superfine initially, and much anticipated. It has concluded with Mister Weazle snoring his head off on the floor in front of the woodburner having had a few bottles of beer and a feast of roast gammon with a honey glaze. Proved too much for the ole lad. Hmmm. I had .... alternative plans.

07-Nov-2014 22:45:40

The contents of this message have been hidden.

07-Nov-2014 23:04:44

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mostly the weather.

Been changing tracks on the mini digger, naturally one wouldn't re tension when we'd swapped it. This is outside in a field on what as a result of the rain is now mud and it was still raining with the wind driving it down, just got covered in mud and soaked pretty much,you know what it is like you get cold and you can barely feel anything and then trying to move stuff about and use spanners and sockets etc. The tensioner was fine earlier on in the week as the track came off and we put it back on twice, and we decided to buy a new set as it was knackered. Anyway after much fiddling about and taking stuff of and re trying we think we found the problem and will try to put it back on tomorrow.

Think it was just a grease ****** that had somehow got blocked up, something and nothing really but don't always think of stuff like that.

Had it gone on like the first one we'd have been done for dinner and I could have done w/e.

Nothing too risque I hope :P

07-Nov-2014 23:05:50 - Last edited on 07-Nov-2014 23:07:44 by Wilf

The contents of this message have been hidden.

07-Nov-2014 23:11:03

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top