Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, lambs are really rather visually appealing. Like when they're frolicking around the field playing with each other, their little knock-knees all gangly like Bambi, and their too-big ears flapping about.

They're rather appealing on my plate, too, with some mint sauce and roast potatoes.

13-Nov-2013 01:17:17

JamesTehGod

JamesTehGod

Posts: 7,510 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I suppose cows are quite cute too with their lil' dangly udders and their lil' cute ears. They're also cute on the plate with some gravy.

@ Eotena, yes! Well, it may not be a miracle to some people, but I couldn't be happier. Anyway, the story. Two weeks ago my college released a letter saying we could go on a New York trip but there were only 30 places. Cutting a long story short, I didn't come in the top 30. I was devestated. But today, our teachers said someone had left and there was a free place, and I got it with one minute to spare! Yay!
2006 Newbie. I like jokes, particularly terrible ones. And cake.

13-Nov-2013 18:24:08

[#33EZ50HRY]

[#33EZ50HRY]

Posts: 515 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, if you liked that little surprise, you might enjoy this one too:

You will never see Calm Sean again! He's been murdered and thrown into Zamorak's furnace. But I am taking his place, and I intend to avenge his death.

....mwahahahahaha!

Sorry.

14-Nov-2013 14:33:54

No0o HAM o_0

No0o HAM o_0

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why yes, a miracle happened to me just the other day! I was contemplating making a pumpkin spice loaf... contemplating a little too hard in fact. By the time I reached my decision, the pumpkin had rotted - or so I thought. It rotted in a strange pattern that left about 1/3 of the pumpkin meat to be still viable. I shredded it up and to my surprise - a miracle! Just the exact amount I needed: 3 cups.

15-Nov-2013 09:50:53

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top