Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Hymbso

Hymbso

Posts: 2,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Hymbso's transcendence of time inspired me to develop the theory of general relativity"
-Albert Einstein

#genius #anotherlevel #hymbsosquad #emotional #timeless #betterthanothers #kingofrsot #untouchable #hymbsomindset #prettyboyswag

10-Sep-2013 23:25:04 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2013 23:25:42 by Hymbso

Rinion Zrene

Rinion Zrene

Posts: 5,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I take a break for a few days, recollect my thoughts, work on a few interesting projects... And I come back to find Hymbso back to his usual idiotic shenanigans. Some things never change, do they...? Look, I'd go on the rant, but I've already been over it a million times, so I'll put it in terms a simpleton like Hymbso could understand.

#youaredelusional #shutupalready #hashtagsarestupid

Rinion out! Peace!

11-Sep-2013 02:23:56

Markiv13

Markiv13

Posts: 26,566 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rinion Zrene said :
I take a break for a few days, recollect my thoughts, work on a few interesting projects... And I come back to find Hymbso back to his usual idiotic shenanigans. Some things never change, do they...? Look, I'd go on the rant, but I've already been over it a million times, so I'll put it in terms a simpleton like Hymbso could understand.

#youaredelusional #shutupalready #hashtagsarestupid

Rinion out! Peace!

Dude, he's not being a simpleton, it's just his style. Since when did using hashtags make you a simpleton?

11-Sep-2013 04:51:06 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2013 04:51:17 by Markiv13

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dude, he's not being a simpleton, it's just his style. Since when did using hashtags make you a simpleton?

------

About two weeks after they first started to be used. Particularly when they are used out of context. All the time.

11-Sep-2013 11:45:43

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, it does.

If he continues using them even after all those negative comments then he's either dumb because he can't see they are annoying and pointless, or he's dumb because he can see they are annoying and pointless but continues to use them merely to annoy.

Either stance is a dumb one to hold.

11-Sep-2013 16:16:39

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top