Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Rinion Zrene

Rinion Zrene

Posts: 5,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Your hashtag "Hymbsowomen" implies one of two things...

1: You are indicating that you are a woman.
2: You are claiming that said hashtags, created to apparently "help the less intelligent", are intended for women. Which means you believe women are the less intelligent gender. And, since people who believe that gender has anything to do with intelligence are simply ignorant fools, I'm going to have to use this as an argument against your claimed "genius".

27-Aug-2013 22:55:29 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2013 22:55:54 by Rinion Zrene

Rinion Zrene

Rinion Zrene

Posts: 5,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyway, changing the topic, a friend of mine started school today, and she told her music teacher that she had a friend (me) who composed, so the teacher showed the class some stuff I composed, and it was a hit. Not sure WHY, exactly, but... I'll take it.

27-Aug-2013 22:56:53

Hymbso

Hymbso

Posts: 2,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rinion Zrene said :

1: You are indicating that you are a woman.

That doesn't make sense because it is in plural form. If I said #hymbsowoman then maybe, but that doesn't make sense.
Rinion Zrene said :

2: You are claiming that said hashtags, created to apparently "help the less intelligent", are intended for women. Which means you believe women are the less intelligent gender. And, since people who believe that gender has anything to do with intelligence are simply ignorant fools, I'm going to have to use this as an argument against your claimed "genius".
It's not that either. #hymbsowomen is always relevant because Hymbso is surrounded by fangirls all the time. I could make a few observations about your personality based on how quickly you were led to a conclusion such as this.

27-Aug-2013 23:03:12 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2013 23:03:43 by Hymbso

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top