Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

[#6I8WFADRY]

[#6I8WFADRY]

Posts: 1,727 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nope, that's what we call a group. A society is a type of group, but that definition can't be used to define one. You can have a society just based on geographical setting (or a common place of gathering, in this instance) with minimum interaction -- e.g., someone on the other side of this city I've never met; I have no effin clue who they are, but we're part of the same society. Likewise, someone from Item Discussion and someone from Off-topic.

28-Nov-2012 23:39:02

[#6I8WFADRY]

[#6I8WFADRY]

Posts: 1,727 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well i have an assignment deadline next week, another assignment due the week after, my dissertation proposal's been mostly approved (I just have to tweak a few things) so I need to get working on that, plus i have to clean my room for a house party as well as house viewings.
o that's more than me. u win

29-Nov-2012 00:12:20

[#56FYSK7IC]

[#56FYSK7IC]

Posts: 217 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I actually have yet to start writing much of either of my theses, just doing the actual research. I'll certainly be submitting both for publication... eventually. I'm actually getting tired of spending time on assignments, I'd rather spend time on my research. How is your dissertation going, do you have to do research and stuff?
Yeah it's surprising how much time I've recovered from not spending so much time online. I know I'd talk about how I was busy before. But I'm genuinely trying to keep my head above water this semester. I kind of regret pushing myself so hard this semester.

29-Nov-2012 00:19:31

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top