Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Hurricaneria
Nov Member 2023

Hurricaneria

Posts: 2,589 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*LONG POST!!!*
Would anyone like to know my dream game? A console JMMORPG Kingdom Hearts styled hack-n'-slash game. Runs on an engine as powerful as Final Fantasy Versus XIII, with artistic landscapes as beautiful and vast as Final Fantasy XIII.
A completely advanced character customization feature, allowing you to design your own characters' weapons, voice, and animations such as walking, running, jumping, climbing, flying, etc. The ability to run your combat on almost unlimited options: assasin, beserker, spellcaster, battlemage, etc.; fighting styles like counter-attacking, defense breaking, tanking, attack hoarding, etc.
A totally revamped party system, where who ever is in your party...within a reasonable distance from each other to be in the party in the first place, you can quick-heal, quick-buffer, locate, and interact with each other in live cutscenes. If you're a lone wolf, you're able to have AI partners that can be collected and traded like card games, so some can be common, some rare, some powerful, some supportive. You can "stock" on allies too, so you can switch between them when you feel necessary through the main menu, or make room for friends who are online. However, unlike Final Fantasy, some time would be required to have those AI allies show up...sometimes, the game will keep them away until a certain event you're doing, like just before a boss battle, or after a dungeon raid, or when your party is in critical condition. I'd also limit party amount to 6 people, yourself and 5 other AI or players. Also, being able to switch between your party members on the fly, being AI controlled or player controlled, on the fly to pull off insane combos, or to level up a certain AI partner significantly faster. If you have many friends online, or you just can't let a certain AI partner leave, you can ally with other nearby parties to prevent "friendly fire," however, you still can't heal or buffer them, or any of the sort, since they're not in your party.

23-Oct-2012 17:32:28

Hurricaneria
Nov Member 2023

Hurricaneria

Posts: 2,589 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*continued
Complex AI allowing the world to come to life, so if an AI partner falls in love with you, you can pursue that; you could even try to get a certain AI partner to fall in love with you if you so choose. Complex AI actions, such as if you're idle, and an AI is in love with you, they may walk closer to you and hug you from behind until you come out of being idle (minus moving the camera around of course).

Sorry about that long post, but what do you guys think? :D

§Hurricaneria hates the Rich§
(¯`•._)Mëmbër×Ïñ×Wrî†êrš×Õƒ×Rûñë§cåpë(¯`•._)
(¯`•._)X¡þrõþê, †Hê Gø†hí© GÃñGš†Èr(¯`•._)
¨-...-¨GrÃñÐMᧆêr òƒ ‡Hê KêŸþáУ Mᧆêr§¨-...-¨

23-Oct-2012 17:33:02

Dark Evangel
Dec Member 2021

Dark Evangel

Posts: 4,311 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Mole Day everyone! (I live in America, it's still Mole Day here)
Edit: :( I try so hard not to make stupid mistakes like that...straight A student yet I can't spell America correctly.
Mole Day, if you were wondering is October 23rd, because there are 6.02 x 10^23 atoms per mole. So 10-23 is mole day.

24-Oct-2012 01:57:55 - Last edited on 24-Oct-2012 22:53:33 by Dark Evangel

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top