Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have an app for the washing machine. That I stand in front of to load and switch on to WiFi to connect to the WiFi to use the app. It also has a full face of buttons that aren't used.

#technology

I also have more plants now! And a whole garden I don't even know where to start with. It's entirely dirt atm, by the way.

Like, I really don't know anything about actual gardening. Houseplants became a bit of a hobby over the last two years and anytime I had a problem, Google had answers. Oml

I can probably pass for 'knows a few things' but I've never kept a garden in my life. Not really, anyway. This is going to be a fun learning experience!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

12-Jun-2022 14:09:20

SlR
Nov Member 2020

SlR

Posts: 4,378 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Hey congrats!

Make extra payments even though it seems like a mountain to climb

I've been making triple payments + about a 2-6k yearly payment from tax returns (child tax credits) and threw most of the stimulus checks at it and I am officially down to a 40k mortgage which, given nothing changes, I'll have that paid off in 2 years (7 years total on the mortgage).

Every extra payment counts!

Just a suggestion from your unfriendly neighborhood finance person.

Good advice!
Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

14-Jun-2022 13:06:07

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
I have an app for the washing machine. That I stand in front of to load and switch on to WiFi to connect to the WiFi to use the app. It also has a full face of buttons that aren't used.

#technology

I also have more plants now! And a whole garden I don't even know where to start with. It's entirely dirt atm, by the way.

Like, I really don't know anything about actual gardening. Houseplants became a bit of a hobby over the last two years and anytime I had a problem, Google had answers. Oml

I can probably pass for 'knows a few things' but I've never kept a garden in my life. Not really, anyway. This is going to be a fun learning experience!

Gardens are fun, too.

I killed so many trying to learn, so if that happens, don't lose hope!
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

17-Jun-2022 11:45:39

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,105 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Brigantia Even after a few decades of having a garden I still lose plants. :P I'd love to have a professional garden landscaper come and make me a garden that's easy to look after including raised beds.

17-Jun-2022 19:49:48

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know many plants are going to die along to way, whether I know what I'm doing or not. That's kind of the ridiculousness of it LOL

It'll be fun!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

18-Jun-2022 18:52:01

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top