Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I remember first finding the forums. I immediately found Rants and fell in love with it. I lurked for a long time before posting anything, I didn't feel like I was cool enough for ages but eventually got in ok I think.

And also Averia, I'm super excited because I've never had the brand new smartphone and 100% it isn't worth the hype but I had to do it just once lol

Phones and plans are stupid cheap over here it's ridiculous. My plan is like £5 a month. The phone is somewhere around £35? a month.

It's a steal, honestly.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

26-Jun-2021 07:49:15

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, that is awesome - good for you!

Also rants was no more drama filled than any other community, imo. There is less drama because there are less people - in pretty much every forum.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

27-Jun-2021 03:43:54

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I fitted into Off Topic ok, well I feel I did. Took me a while to feel comfortable with General too

This is my third mobile all up. Second on was a Samsung smartphone I believe, it was just ok. This phone is a nokia, not sure if it's a smart phone or not, cost me a small fortune and no where as good as the Samsung.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Jun-2021 09:33:23

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Feels good to finally land a dream job. Nonprofit and it is something I believe in, plus it is the perfect mix of accounting/auditing/systems analyst/data science. Could do without the reporting to the Board of Directors as I absolutely despise being in the spotlight, but ehh, if I can do all the rest of the cool things and be paid very well with 50%+ remote, then I guess I can't complain too loudly, lol...

Had to deal with a lot of bullshit, sure, but now all I can do is laugh as I have surpassed all the people who caused all the bullshit. My one coworker who caused all the drama last month can't even look or talk to me - let alone congratulate me while everyone else is happy for me. I wish her nothing but the best, but it also feels good to basically skip past not only her position where she tried to micromanage me, but also my boss's position, too (I do like my boss).
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

28-Jun-2021 01:47:49 - Last edited on 28-Jun-2021 01:56:16 by Averia Light

Brigantia

Brigantia

^That's awesome!

....We are STILL trying to get refunds for the flights from last year. This is absolutely ridiculous.

:L
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

28-Jun-2021 13:35:48

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Jun-2021 19:18:18

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Way to go Averia Light :D

Just cooked a roast chicken :) nom, nom, nom - nice on a bitterly cold day. When I was at the supermarket earlier I forgot to by bread :( and I don't fancy going out again.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

29-Jun-2021 03:42:49

Brigantia

Brigantia

I spotted this earlier today on facebook.

Just looking at this ad gave my PC a virus. Oof.

@CapnBrigantia

29-Jun-2021 15:29:19 - Last edited on 29-Jun-2021 15:29:39 by Brigantia

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top