Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,613 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
I got onto my spotify account today for the first time since I made it like two years ago.

I really have no idea how to use spotify but I'm trying to learn lol

I use it quite a lot, it's really simple once you get past the rather busy layout.
"My Library" is the bit you'll use most.

I just create playlists (usually by genre) then search for stuff to add.
Spotify usually suggests similar songs to add.

Occasionally a song might pop into my head, or I hear it somewhere, so I quickly pick up my phone and add it to one of my lists before I forget :P
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

11-May-2021 14:33:48

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I mean, I get that. I dunno. I just got onto it so I could listen to a specific episode of a podcast.

I don't listen to much music tbh, so I feel like the full idk, spotify experience, is kinda lost on me lol

A bonus is I'm just using the web app on my browser and it does appear that my adblocker is working on it :D
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

11-May-2021 14:44:20

Brigantia

Brigantia

The forums have been fairly quiet recently.

As far as my adblocker goes, it does appear to work on the spotify web app. So, I don't see a reason for premium or anything at the moment. Maybe later when I get a new phone or something, I might give it a go. If I can find some other podcasts to listen to! (any suggestions?)
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

13-May-2021 13:15:00

Brigantia

Brigantia

Yes lol

I got a whopping 3 ish hours last night. I give up

As a side note, I really wish I was bilingual :c

@CapnBrigantia

14-May-2021 13:53:11

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,613 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Something I discovered recently Brig, there's loads of book readings on Youtube... kinda like Audiobooks but free.

Some are pretty amateur but there's a lot of good ones as well.

I joined Audible on a 30 day trial recently and was a bit disappointed.
As well as paying a subscription, you also have to pay for premium titles... which seems a bit of a ripoff.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

14-May-2021 14:48:04

Brigantia

Brigantia

Ooooh yeah.

I tried a couple of different audiobooks a few years ago. I still don't know what to think of that experience, and I'm not sure I have any idea of how to go forward lol

@CapnBrigantia

14-May-2021 18:45:01

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top