Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good ty, I havent' started it yet, got my boys off to school, no work today so I am just relaxing on the forums before I get organized myself.

Hope you are having a good day/evening CM Nick, it's always a pleasure seeing you around the forums :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

16-Sep-2019 23:25:23

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Good ty, I havent' started it yet, got my boys off to school, no work today so I am just relaxing on the forums before I get organized myself.

Hope you are having a good day/evening CM Nick, it's always a pleasure seeing you around the forums :)

You as well Dong :)

Hopefully you have a lovely and relaxing rest of the day :D !
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

16-Sep-2019 23:29:23

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The guy over the road from me is a real shithead, the last batch of cats he had, I had to phone the RSPCA to come out to him on several occasions because he neglected them so terribly. They all died so he acquired new cats.

One of them always runs over to me whenever I pull up in my car and I stroke it. He neglects these cats too and this one has obviously become demented - today it ran over as usual and as I bent down to stroke it the bloody thing latched onto my hand with all four fangs so hard I had to whack it to make it let go.

So tomorrow I'll have to sit in A&E for God knows how long to get a tetanus shot and some meds because it hurts like hell and there's an obvious infection starting.

I think I may pay him a visit when I eventually get home.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-Sep-2019 01:42:55

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't get why people gets pets then neglect them. They can choose to just not get them if they don't want the responsibility or get rid of them if they don't have the means to care for them anymore. There is no legal obligation to keep them. And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

17-Sep-2019 10:53:56

The contents of this message have been hidden.

17-Sep-2019 11:58:50

The contents of this message have been hidden.

17-Sep-2019 19:13:37

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top