Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Not on my phone it doesn't. I have a dinosaur phone :)
I don't want to get a new one because I enjoy the look of shock and horror on peoples' faces when I use it in a public place. And it seriously pisses my family off that they can't send me utter shite photos, web links or assorted other social media crap.

Your lucky it has lasted so long, I am on to my third cell phone within say 12 years give or take because they don't last the time and the phone I have now is not even a year old and I have to charge it twice a day and I'm hardly bloody on it :@ With all of them it's the battery that dies and apparently you can't buy a new battery, it's a load of money hungry crap if you ask me...

So I am not too happy with my new phone, it's the worst one yet, even though it got a good write up :|
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

24-Feb-2019 08:44:28

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, I hear ya! Everyone I know change their phones so often it's just not funny - usually because of that battery issue, it would seem.

The newer ones are rather clever, what with their internet and apps and photos and whatnot; the Ole Man uses his in the kitchen to play YouTube music through a teeny weeny little wifi speaker on the french dresser and it sounds like he's got a symphony orchestra going on, lol.

But I only want mine in my pocket in case the car breaks down somewhere remote, or emergencies like that, so I don't care that it's a museum piece.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

24-Feb-2019 10:29:17

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to the forums Doctor Tes!

It appears as though you're using the wrong keys for typing. These are the English forums, and as such, no decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary, or other number based languages are permitted.

Thank you for your understanding, and welcome aboard!
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

24-Feb-2019 20:47:08

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wonder at the thought processes of these people.

Hmm, I have a validation code. Where shall I post it? I know, somewhere that refers in no way whatsoever to validation codes ... indeed! quite clearly says 'Chat Lounge' and wherein I see people chatting. But not about validation codes. Or any other posts associated with said codes.

Yep, the perfect and obvious place to put it.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

25-Feb-2019 01:16:41

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top