Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Acushnet
Dec Member 2011

Acushnet

Posts: 14,144 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think I need to hang out here more. This conversation was interesting and I missed out. :(
I'm not a cat person. Cats are just too.... well, to be frank, arrogant. They see themselves as superior when they are no more better than the next species. I'm all for self pride and what not, but felines take it too far.
I saw what you did with your "Klan" name.
Just trust me.

21-Jun-2012 03:02:07

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*h, it's Mr Stoml. How utterly delightful to see you here :-)
I'm afraid it's about as exciting as an abandoned warehouse in here, the only occupants being whisker-obssesed weirdos and people who say random things which are probably profound, but completely unintelligible.
I completely agree with you about cats, most of them need a good kick up the jacksey, and it's why I married a Weazle.

21-Jun-2012 11:46:33

Acushnet
Dec Member 2011

Acushnet

Posts: 14,144 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"I'm afraid it's about as exciting as an abandoned warehouse in here, the only occupants being whisker-obssesed weirdos and people who say random things which are probably profound, but completely unintelligible."
Sometimes that's exactly what you need. Especially with this Crucible Update, Rants isn't doing so good. This sounds like a perfect place to get some fresh air for a little bit. ^_^
Just trust me.

21-Jun-2012 14:06:42

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top