Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not entirely sure that I've ever eaten Ramen in one dish or another (probably have), so I asked Friend Google what they were:

"Ramen noodles are particularly unhealthy because they contain a food additive called Tertiary-butyl hydroquinone (TBHQ), a preservative that is a petroleum industry byproduct. They're also incredibly high in sodium, calories and saturated fat".

I think I'll give them a swerve in future.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Dec-2018 00:35:43

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I'm not entirely sure that I've ever eaten Ramen in one dish or another (probably have), so I asked Friend Google what they were:

"Ramen noodles are particularly unhealthy because they contain a food additive called Tertiary-butyl hydroquinone (TBHQ), a preservative that is a petroleum industry byproduct. They're also incredibly high in sodium, calories and saturated fat".

I think I'll give them a swerve in future.

Yes, they are the same as two-minute noodles not healthy at all. I am not sure if you can get fresh Ramen noodles?? I have googled them in the past when this conversation has come up and found out they have a Ramen noodle restaurant in my city, I have never been - because there is a Ramen noodle restaurant I wonder about there being fresh Ramen noodles as you wouldn't use two-minute noodles in a restaurant, would you?? Aso I have never seen Ramen two minute noodles being sold in any supermarkets.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-Dec-2018 01:10:49

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
I'm dreaming of the roast chicken I'm going to be having later for supper :D

Yeah I like a roast chicken, are you having the roast veggies and gravy to go with it? Steamed broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce and carrots and peas <- nom, nom, nom That's what my roast dinners usually consist of :D

Enjoy your dinner :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-Dec-2018 01:14:42 - Last edited on 31-Dec-2018 01:15:07 by Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You could try Tops' shrink, Dr Igor Von Mindbender.

A very experienced chap, qualified from the University of Munchausen in 1923 Summa Cum Laude and Valedictorian (following his thesis on dandruff in rabbits), he can boast a long list of satisfied celebrity clients such as Pol Pot, Kim Jong-un and Idi Amin.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Dec-2018 10:40:18

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top