Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I've been watching a mini series - White Queen and absolutely loving it - but the sexual scenes are explicit, with loads of nudity and bla, bla, bla - anyway when I looked at the case today taking out a new dvd, I noticed it was Rated age 13 and I thought of these forums where stuff is so mild and bannable - example Scouse's photo a while back (I never saw it).

Do the forums need to relax a bit as 13 years old of today are more aware and see things and know thngs at that younger age - I certainly can't recall seeing stuff like that at 13 yrs, let alone 15 yrs -
has time changed and do these forums need to change with it??

It's funny you mention this, and let me completely take your innocent question completely to the extreme.

Has time changed? Yes. Has it been for the better? In my opinion depending on where you live. However, that has nothing to do with Runescape and its forums.

The game is marketed to people of ALL ages. Runescape wants parents of those under 13 to see this game as a safe and wholesome experience for their sons and daughters. Some will say that there is a minimum age of 13 to play or chat or something, however they probably don't remember the 11 year old F-mod.

Inb4 "THE F-MOD WAS 12!!!"

15-Oct-2018 00:20:43

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's a follow-up to that: The White Princess. Also good but I thought a little confusing due to the sheer amount of characters depicted in it.

The two were based on books by Philippa Gregory, one of her other books was made into a stand-alone film "The Other Boleyn Girl", which is worth a watch imo.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Oct-2018 11:29:35

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top