Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
excuse me? lmao

Nosword said :
who eats cake with chopsticks
it is both efficient and elegant.
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

27-Feb-2018 22:58:36

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why, oh why, did that little boy wake up the zombies and let them out of their crypts :(

Maybe his Machiavellian plan is to alienate the ragged remains of human life into fleeing and thence declare closure due to abandonment.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

28-Feb-2018 17:40:30

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I am not sure what all the hidden posts are about - but it is a shame we can't discuss our views without bring in naming and shaming - I certainly didn't name and shame but post hidden possibly for being off topic.

In summary Jeremy named a fmod who he thought was inactive which got his post hidden. I personally think that is wrong to for it to be hidden as we can see a list of names and verify that it is true that fmod isn't active. Naturally because it is a fmod and the idea that they're inactive is seen to be an "attack" it is hidden for naming and shaming.

the others were just general back and forth and one was a post on the wrong thread and they've been made to sound worse than what they were.

Oh I imagine my post was deemed a personal attack judge for yourself if that fits my character.

01-Mar-2018 20:26:53 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2018 20:37:24 by Wilf

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In other news got stuck in a snow drift this aft...

Mate couldn't get in to work so we went to pick him up when dropping him off we came across a snow drift about 2 minutes from his house. Went for it and got beached :D was there an hour digging the car out either side of the drift the road had next to nothing on it.

In future I think we should listen to Mr Clarkson's advice: MORE POWER

01-Mar-2018 21:01:10

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top