Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah all the best to her. Make sure you get her plenty of books/ magazines for her recovery, days are damn long stuck in a hospital bed
Nosword said :
whats the math behind a cow
M=0²
or 0+0=cow cos 2 stomachs. Or Moo+Moo. Or Poo+Poo
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

10-Feb-2018 20:45:55

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bel Tiamat said :
"6/2(1+2)=9" in summary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrEdbKwivCI

m.A.A.d cow disease
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

11-Feb-2018 15:48:54

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay. So I maintain a healthy diet, keep grease and sugars to a minimum, eat plenty of fruits and vegtables, get an appropriate amount of healthy fat and carbs, clean protein. Maintain an active lifestyle, I take the bus and walk around town rather than drive, if the weathers good I'll ride my bike.

I don't gain any weight, and haven't for the last three years. I actually lost weight over the holidays, a time when most people tend to gain weight.

I'm still farly young, so I'm doing what I can to stay healthy, because I know if I don't do so now, it'll be harder on me later on.

And yet, even with all this, over the past year, I've been dealing with incresing amounts of headaches and moodswings, to the point that if I don't eat something every three hours or so, my head feels like it'sgoing to split open. And god forbid I manage to miss a meal.

These are the standard indicators of the body not regulating blood sugar properly. And it's not like I am obese or anything like that, so if it is that, then it's coming from the gentics.

Not fun is all I can say. Not fun.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

11-Feb-2018 17:48:07 - Last edited on 11-Feb-2018 17:53:55 by Jack Flac

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
Jack Flac said :
Not fun is all I can say. Not fun.
yea doesnt sound like it. have you talked to a doctor?
Looking to get in to see my general physician. About time for my yearly physical, so it's a good time to talk about it.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

11-Feb-2018 17:56:34 - Last edited on 11-Feb-2018 17:56:53 by Jack Flac

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jack Flac said :
Looking to get in to see my general physician. About time for my yearly physical, so it's a good time to talk about it.
yea they should be able help you out. if youre putting in the work to be healthy, and at your age you shouldnt be having any real issues. hopefully you dont have to put up with too much in the mean time
Old School

11-Feb-2018 18:15:06

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top