Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
OK, fine. I'm sorry for the vitriol and shit I've been saying before, and won't do it again.

Sorry guys, it's just that I've been very stressed out lately over work. I'm working more hours and still doing casual, and it does my head in because I would really like a contract so I know what I'm doing.

it's all gucci. shit happens, i literally just want people to drop white supremacy garbage on the forums, and for people who are constantly calling the wambulance to take a step back and realize that there's a common factor to their problems.

we gud

06-Oct-2017 22:35:49

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some days it's difficult to tell if people wish to troll, flame or stick words in other people's mouths in an effort to get them in trouble by altering the quotes.

In this case I've hidden two posts for any of the above reasons.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

06-Oct-2017 22:36:17

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 44,941 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasmo - That's enough of the attacking of other forumers. It hasn't gone unnoticed over the past few days, and in no way should it continue further.

Please show those who use the forums, and the forums themselves, some respect the next time you post.

06-Oct-2017 22:44:14

Pasmo
Feb Member 2023

Pasmo

Posts: 212 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applejuiceaj said :
Pasmo - That's enough of the attacking of other forumers. It hasn't gone unnoticed over the past few days, and in no way should it continue further.

Please show those who use the forums, and the forums themselves, some respect the next time you post.

Seems to me that was a very selective ban. Somehow ignored the baiting going on by others as they claim "innocence"

Impressive work by them.
~
c
orn
c
obblah ~

06-Oct-2017 22:45:09 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2017 22:45:32 by Pasmo

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top