Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Southeaster said :
Scouse said :
Cos of Jagex's apparent fat ass fingers..

Yer fuckin right, nothing about my reddit post aye or my apparent rule breaking on the forums.

Screw him.

Just don't take him at his word.

He never even had the decency to let me know through my inbox that an apparent mistake had been made, he just thought " lol, lets make a tit out of Scouse again"
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

05-Oct-2017 16:35:18

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,318 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Southeaster said :
Scouse said :
Cos of Jagex's apparent fat ass fingers..

Yer fuckin right, nothing about my reddit post aye or my apparent rule breaking on the forums.

Screw him.

Just don't take him at his word.
He never even had the decency to let me know through my inbox that an apparent mistake had been made, he just thought " lol, lets make a tit out of Scouse again"

He says a lot of things that later turn out to be false anyway.

I'd just laugh it off.
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

05-Oct-2017 16:42:54

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Trolls and spammers are targeting certain forumers threads, and they spam and spam for pages, it goes back on track for a while, then OP disappears to bed or work, or school, comes back spammers at it again, back on track, then locked by fmods.

Other threads that get trolled and spammed and go off track often don't get locked only certain owners of threads and I want to know why this is. Why are certain people targeted and others not so much - why is this blantent bulling allowed and tolerated??

I want fairness and some forum of protection to threads and owners that are constantly targeted as its got to stop.

You're not allowed to rant about other players' behavior. If you encounter a problem, feel free to report it under "Community Home" in the "Forum Help" section.

But the thing is I didn't - look at how poshpants got away with it and this is how forums for years do it...

I seriously doubt you're being targeted by anyone.

You have a tendency to post controversial/inflammatory threads. There are people on the forum that take advantage of those types of threads to flame/derail. Sooner or later they'll be taken care of - but until then you have to accept the fact that posting divisive threads runs the risk they'll be derailed beyond redemption and locked.

Instead of taking it personally, just move on and make less controversial threads in the future.

There has also been a lack of moderation on the off-topic forums for a few weeks but that's a separate issue.

05-Oct-2017 16:44:18

The contents of this message have been hidden.

05-Oct-2017 16:46:58

05-Oct-2017 16:48:53

05-Oct-2017 16:57:19

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top