Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
I just can't imagine being so morally devoid that someone would be mad about "Hey, Nazis are bad people"

Can you imagine, if your kid said "Daddy, what's a Nazi?" "Well, sweetie, they're good people. Maybe we found this years Halloween costume? I've got tons of time to make that costume, on account of me losing my job."

29-Sep-2017 20:19:01

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Volkisch said :
Punching nazis
it was a serious question, so I thank you for your serious answer; good to know that even you know it's right to bash the fash
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

29-Sep-2017 20:19:47 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2017 20:20:20 by Raleirosen

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Volkisch said :
I haven't lost my job yet ;-)
You work in a butcher shop right?

I think I saw you there. Is this you?

§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

29-Sep-2017 20:19:50

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
Not sure what you mean, Krista. Haven't accused you of anything - these posts have nothing to do with you? Unless you have truly reprehensible views why would I group you like that?

Not sure why you automatically assumed it was about you. Being a parent is stressful enough, I'm sure you're second guessing everything you do constantly.

Rofl. This whole conversation is about what occured in that discord in relation to puppy.

But, defend the person who literally called you and everyone else in that discord a nazi. Maybe you are comfortable with the idea of being a nazi, but I am not.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

29-Sep-2017 20:20:09

Volkisch

Volkisch

Posts: 1,595 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
Volkisch said :

I don't know what that's from, I don't watch many movies movies.
[qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have
can't even screencap this **** it's so stupid[/qu.ote]

can somebody put this in their sig[/.quote]

29-Sep-2017 20:21:25

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Pasnomo said :
Not sure what you mean, Krista. Haven't accused you of anything - these posts have nothing to do with you? Unless you have truly reprehensible views why would I group you like that?

Not sure why you automatically assumed it was about you. Being a parent is stressful enough, I'm sure you're second guessing everything you do constantly.

Rofl. This whole conversation is about what occured in that discord in relation to puppy.

But, defend the person who literally called you and everyone else in that discord a nazi. Maybe you are comfortable with the idea of being a nazi, but I am not.

Don't recall being called a Nazi - maybe you're conflating things? I certainly know my stance on Nazism, and have been clear where I stand. I did see you had a bit of an outburst regarding "complicity."

Seemed like a bit of an over correction - instead of saying "This isn't cool." You went so far over the top it was sarcastic. No worries, I rest easy knowing who I am as a person and that I can pass that on those values to other, younger generations. I hope the same will be true for you, you seem to be second guessing though. ;)

29-Sep-2017 20:22:39

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Volkisch said :
Dadizar said :
Volkisch said :

I don't know what that's from, I don't watch many movies movies.
Hint: If I were a rich man.
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

29-Sep-2017 20:23:25

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
Averia Light said :
Pasnomo said :

Don't recall being called a Nazi - maybe you're conflating things? I certainly know my stance on Nazism, and have been clear where I stand. I did see you had a bit of an outburst regarding "complicity."

Seemed like a bit of an over correction - instead of saying "This isn't cool." You went so far over the top it was sarcastic. No worries, I rest easy knowing who I am as a person and that I can pass that on those values to other, younger generations. I hope the same will be true for you, you seem to be second guessing though. ;)

Umm, well everyone else recalls it so it seems like you are the one with the memory issues.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

29-Sep-2017 20:24:08

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top