Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree Apple. What he did was totally disgraceful. I thought we were allowed to link world news in this forum as it is published on news outlet sites. Won't happen again for the previously-mentioned person.

May I have a list of other topics that would be deemed inappropriate by yourself?

25-Sep-2017 19:06:19

L1nkDarkin

L1nkDarkin

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applejuiceaj said :
Shady Nick - There are some details of that article that really are best not brought up on the forums; lets try and keep things a bit more appropriate with that in mind.
Applejuiceaj u commented on my post but it got locked i named and shamed didnt kno it could get locked for that but cheers for ur positive reply to my post appreciate it.hate it when people just try to put u down even more when you've just been scammed. cheers :)

25-Sep-2017 19:09:46

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Sep-2017 19:15:53

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,599 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :
May I have a list of other topics that would be deemed inappropriate by yourself?

@ Shady Nick - All topics, links and images posted on the forums need to be appropriate and "safe-for-work", per the Code of Conduct . If you need further clarification than that, then a good rule of thumb would be to not exceed a PG-13 rating.

@ DestinyNukem - That topic is not appropriate, so please don't try to spell it out in your post.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

25-Sep-2017 19:54:52

DestinyNukem

DestinyNukem

Posts: 1,740 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
L1nkDarkin said :
Applejuiceaj said :
Shady Nick - There are some details of that article that really are best not brought up on the forums; lets try and keep things a bit more appropriate with that in mind.
Applejuiceaj u commented on my post but it got locked i named and shamed didnt kno it could get locked for that but cheers for ur positive reply to my post appreciate it.hate it when people just try to put u down even more when you've just been scammed. cheers :)

Seems like that's been happening a lot more in recent times these days. :(

Tren said :
Shady Nick said :

@ Shady Nick - All topics, links and images posted on the forums need to be appropriate and "safe-for-work", per the Code of Conduct . If you need further clarification than that, then a good rule of thumb would be to not exceed a PG-13 rating.

@ DestinyNukem - That topic is not appropriate, so please don't try to spell it out in your post.

The topic of forum moderation? I would have never guessed! :O
`°•,•°
´`°•¸,•
°´`°•,
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep it’s edge.
,•*'ˆ¯
ˆ'*•,„•
*'ˆ¯ˆ'*
•,„•*'ˆ

25-Sep-2017 19:58:29

Arlauthra
Nov Member 2023

Arlauthra

Posts: 14,732 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tren said :
Shady Nick said :

What a wonderful, exhaustive resource you've given Tren. I don't think the Shady Nicky had any further questions regarding this incident, and any sense that this decision was made arbitrarily is completely unfounded due to these very helpful guidelines.
nexus4helper
vivaire4mod
build a wall in my tecrum sweetheart

25-Sep-2017 20:19:42 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2017 20:20:04 by Arlauthra

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Give them a bit of slack. It seems like the mods are playing it by ear as much as we are. At the very least this forum with relaxed rules exists now. That should mean something.

I mean, a line has to be drawn somewhere. I also didn't see the original post, but saw dukes post that alluded to the topic of the original post.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

25-Sep-2017 21:55:48 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2017 21:57:44 by Averia Light

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top