Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
Team Skull said :
Nexus Origin said :
It's fine, the NSA has me on speed dial already. :P

Not that bruh.
You might have to be more blunt about it, I'm still working on my morning coffee. ^_^

naaaaaaaaaa, I'm not that forward :P
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

15-Sep-2017 16:38:35

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nick is obnoxious, but he is far from the only one who is obnoxious. He isn't even the only one who is obsessive about an issue.

Targeting him just seems personal. Plus it really is what the guy wants.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

15-Sep-2017 16:56:23

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Here goes and it is long overdue.

Shoutout to my favorite forumer, Shady Nick.

Although he might get a little discouraged and frusterated from time to time, the guy really does have the forum community at heart. When it comes down to it, he does value other forumers as, believe it or not, I've had several conversations with him about people who he may not have initially liked (for instance the members of ORANGE) that he later got along well with.

He's also a major part of why I am still here as he has been a good personal long-time friend of mine even though I have bipolar and and such a longterm relationship is quite rare for me. Yes, believe it or not, even I was one of the people he disliked...a few times, but I also understand that sometimes people say things they do mean in the moment, but since we are human and have the ability to change our minds, we don't think the same thing later on. I thought I would mention this as over the years, I am sure a few people have seen some of our spats.

I'd also like to mention that I do appreciate all your work put into these forums. Not even appreciates it, but I do. :)

Hope that put a smile on your face noob. I will also refuse to talk about this privately so dont even bother bringing it up.

15-Sep-2017 17:07:04

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Nick is obnoxious, but he is far from the only one who is obnoxious. He isn't even the only one who is obsessive about an issue.

Like this motherfucker posting right now? :B
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

15-Sep-2017 17:09:01

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top