Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
can this all be done lol

it's been rather pathetic

best you two take it to pm maybe

Cat doesn't even play much anymore, so yea- that'd be p difficult.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

12-Sep-2017 14:30:48

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Pasnomo said :
can this all be done lol

Cat doesn't even play much anymore, so yea- that'd be p difficult.

Oh pls. She never played much as she is a total noob. I don't talk to noobs in game. Honestly.

12-Sep-2017 14:34:28

Poshpants

Poshpants

Pasnomo said :
ok great

please apply the same rule here.

I don't talk to her here, it is just she posted really nastiness on sijins post and then posted nastiness about selfie pout filter pics so I posted one and watched her have a fit. It was reassuring because she has been doing that thing where she pretends to be nice and now I see she is still actually an evil nasty cow.

12-Sep-2017 14:47:29

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, good afternoon sweetcheeks :D

Still bitching and droning on I see. And you took down the skanky hair photo too.
Bit embarrassed were ya?

But yeah. Some posters on here are correct. It's a trifle boring now, this slew of raw emotion and jealousy at me which you are publicly displaying.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

Must be dull for them too.

So out of respect for others I will cease and desist. Although I cannot guarantee that for ever. You can carry on though (I know you will because you're a sadsack) and everyone will witness what a deranged loonie you are.

NO WAY am I going into PM with someone as unhinged as you. Like the man said, I don't particularly log in that much anyway so don't want my time interrupted by a fool such as you.

Now, getting back to a bit of normal, casual Chat Lounge:

I had the best burger today I've ever had. And I don't even like burgers much.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Sep-2017 15:17:52

Poshpants

Poshpants

Still bitching and droning on I see. And you took down the skanky hair photo too.
Bit embarrassed were ya?

No I just realised you are actually a pervert where before I thought you were joking with scouse so I took it down.

12-Sep-2017 15:35:59

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
Pasnomo said :
can this all be done lol

Yes it can be done but I just literally am fit as fk whereas she is literally a munter so idk why he is even talking.

I am talking because i will always stick up for my friends, you have said some nasty stuff and get pissed off when someone stands up to you.

I thought a couple of weeks ago may have been the start of a beautiful friendship between us but i seem to have been proved wrong.

#ImissJenny
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

12-Sep-2017 15:41:20

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No, not avocado. Just all the usual burger-y things, but it was handmade at a little country pub near us (never ate there before, will now!).

Seriously lean meat, seasoned to perfection, slightly herby ... eh, I dunno. It was just delightful.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Sep-2017 15:42:47

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top