Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
I don't see the point of them do you. I don't buy shit. Waste of life and money.

Ehjh...the food is disgusting I'll amiotr.

The other sutff though is aight for the most part.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

03-Sep-2017 12:41:21

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, no. See them people like you (usually men) waste so much time looking at price tags and trying to get a bargain and fixing the broken crap they got second hand. I cant be doing with it. I take after my grandparents. Just buy what you want, which is usually the most expensive thing, and not the shit.

03-Sep-2017 12:56:01

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Just from my experience working in a grocery store, it's uaustll th e wome n thar take forevcer and a half looking at prices- just saying. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

03-Sep-2017 12:58:32

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Been hacking down honeysuckle and ivy all morning in the garden. I'm now going to stuff my face with a pepperoni pizza for lunch whilst I watch an old episode of Judge Judy (because she's so wonderfully grumpy).

Bad, bad, bad food yessss. But I earned those calories :P
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

03-Sep-2017 14:01:23

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :
I don't see the point of them do you. I don't buy shit. Waste of life and money.

Probably because women mainly do food shopping and they're probably trying to feed 20 people on 10p for a month because of men like you whereas men are just tight.

03-Sep-2017 14:52:27

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bernadette said :
This was in the bathroom this morning - I do hope it doesn't have a big brother lurking somewhere else.

No big brother so far, but his little brother seemed equally unimpressed with my 50p to relocate offer :(

One man's Truth is another man's Lie

03-Sep-2017 18:58:53

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :
Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :

Probably because women mainly do food shopping and they're probably trying to feed 20 people on 10p for a month because of men like you whereas men are just tight.

Well aren't you just sunshine and roses?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

03-Sep-2017 19:31:13

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

My head kinda hurts by the way...

I should go have some Gatorade...

03-Sep-2017 19:34:48

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top