Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agalloch said :
I guess you can say I took complete advantage of Dark Descent Record's Summer Sale (1st picture) and my 48 hour work week this week (8 hours time and a half; FAT paycheck coming). 2nd pic is from a Hell's Headbangers order. So hyped, though I may have a problem.

What bloody good price; are they good quality shirts? Like real thick or are they quite thin? Also nice buy :)

I got a tshirt worth around $35, paid $5 for my middle son, he was around 4/5ish age, it was a heavy metal ban tshirt with skulls on it, he thought it was cool, he wore it to his fathers down south and his father didn't like it and threw it away :@ Later on when this was brought up at child custody court, he was told to give it back in future if he don't like it and he doesn't need to put it on the child. I don't care what's on the tshirt for $5.00 for a really good thick quality one at that - who's going to fuss about image <- not me! My son didn't know who they were or what the image stated or stood for, he just loved the fact that they were skulls!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

14-Jul-2017 09:26:28 - Last edited on 14-Jul-2017 09:27:06 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top