Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Volkisch

Volkisch

Posts: 1,595 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How you define reasonable is subjective, and I'm sure we don't agree on who or what defines reasonable. [qu.ote id=23-24-312-63626936-13867-341770025*[quot.e id=23-24-703-65953575-104-341769920*what devastatingly undeveloped senses of humor you all have
can't even screencap this **** it's so stupid[/qu.ote]

can somebody put this in their sig[/.quote]

02-Jul-2017 18:40:37

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
It's a shame because there are a lot of people around who are. It's almost as if those who are reasonable are a minority in themselves.

And you are saying in your life, even in the forums you haven't been one - I find that very hard to believe - please don't take this personally, but I am under the belief that we all fit under those words, we all have been utter ________!

No one is exempt!

No one is perfect!

We all are guilty of saying things be it in the forums or irl of things we should not of said.

Yes this guy said something wrong - out of anger, frustration possibly <- I get it, we all lose it, we all say things we don't necessarily mean in the heat of the moment.

And what about our thoughts - gosh thankfully they are keep hidden!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Jul-2017 18:45:48

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For me it's holding some form of reserve without turning into a bitch at the first sign of trouble or challenge. I mean you can catch anyone out if they're having a bad day or something (as I learned firsthand) but to wish genocide on people is no product of reason. Though I guess I might be better describing it as rational than reasonable. Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

02-Jul-2017 18:46:56

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Dong U Dead said :
Ancient Drew said :
It's a shame because there are a lot of people around who are. It's almost as if those who are reasonable are a minority in themselves.

And you are saying in your life, even in the forums you haven't been one - I find that very hard to believe - please don't take this personally, but I am under the belief that we all fit under those words, we all have been utter ________!

No one is exempt!

No one is perfect!

We all are guilty of saying things be it in the forums or irl of things we should not of said.

Yes this guy said something wrong - out of anger, frustration possibly <- I get it, we all lose it, we all say things we don't necessarily mean in the heat of the moment.

And what about our thoughts - gosh thankfully they are keep hidden!
I have been. I know I myself can be an absolute penis at times, though I do try to keep calm. Not completely immune to snapping though. :(
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

02-Jul-2017 18:48:39

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
For me it's holding some form of reserve without turning into a bitch at the first sign of trouble or challenge. I mean you can catch anyone out if they're having a bad day or something (as I learned firsthand) but to wish genocide on people is no product of reason. Though I guess I might be better describing it as rational than reasonable.

Yes that was wrong and I hope that post is hidden - but other words have been said within the forums that in my eyes are just as bad and hurtful and derogatory - some posts don't even need the use of words but what they are getting at or meaning is shocking - there are people on these forums who are very clever with words and know how to use destructiveness towards someone without detection...

There is a lot of wrong doings in the forums and this guys post isn't the first nor will it be the last.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

02-Jul-2017 18:52:08

Ahura

Ahura

Posts: 3,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I thought that genocide talk was some joke but then I checked out the thread again and see that that dude actually said it. Damn, this guy had his own 100% truth and avoided any discussion if you questioned it. Saying that it's an 'education thread' where you can learn about gender and ask questions about it, no discussions though, that would be off-topic! Feel free to take a look at my suggestions: 200m xp prestige

02-Jul-2017 19:01:06

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Ahura said :
I thought that genocide talk was some joke but then I checked out the thread again and see that that dude actually said it. Damn, this guy had his own 100% truth and avoided any discussion if you questioned it. Saying that it's an 'education thread' where you can learn about gender and ask questions about it, no discussions though, that would be off-topic!
Discussions can be considered part of the questioning process. So it was somewhat hypocritical of him.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

02-Jul-2017 19:06:57

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahura said :
I thought that genocide talk was some joke but then I checked out the thread again and see that that dude actually said it. Damn, this guy had his own 100% truth and avoided any discussion if you questioned it. Saying that it's an 'education thread' where you can learn about gender and ask questions about it, no discussions though, that would be off-topic!

Bruh, we already established he's a Class AAA Narc, not much more discussion to be had, tbh.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

02-Jul-2017 19:21:28

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top