Forums

Cheap Solak/PvM Leeches

Quick find code: 194-195-595-66078589

PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PvM Leech FC | Cheapest PvM Leeches

The cheapest PvM leech service for guaranteed kills!

Discord
-
https://discord.gg/pvmleeches

Friends Chat
-
PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC is the
largest PvM Leech selling service
that is round the clock to assist you with any Mainscape or Ironman services. We're the
cheapest PvM leech selling service
to help you with any PvM Achievement. You will be
guided through kills
in voice chat to make the experience as painless as possible.

All of our Sellers are
experienced and trusted
to provide you a
professional and efficient
service. We are the
quickest service
, buying a leech from us is a
guaranteed kill

Available 24/7
to help with your PvM achievements with the
fastest response times
compared to anywhere else.

2500+ members in our Discord
Server and
1000+ combined reviews
from our RSOF and Reviews channel on Discord.

Services we sell

Raksha
Solak
Raids (Beastmaster and Yakamaru feats)
Vorago (hardmode and xlogs)
Elite Dungeons
Token/XP Farming
Rise of the Six
Defender Leeches
Final Boss/Pet hunting

Admins

Alexandre -- @Alexandre#8161
Radicalism -- @Radicalism#0948

Join our Discord or contact any Admin above in-game or on Discord to buy a leech.
https://discord.gg/3Q29PsX

The cheapest PvM leech service for guaranteed kills!
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¯¨˜”°x°”˜¨¯ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨
PvM Leech FC | Cheapest PvM Leeches on the market

25-Jan-2019 09:05:15 - Last edited on 01-Feb-2022 02:58:41 by PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

Vouches

Satisfied customers who used our service!

Original message details are unavailable.
Amazing service! Joined the server, read all the guides and tips provided by the team to familiarize myself with all the Solak mechanics, and then throughout the entire kill I was instructed what to do and when which really helped! Managed to get the kill on the first attempt. ^_^

Would definitely recommend getting your kills done through these guys! :D

Thanks again <3

Awesome awesome service! professionals in what they do. I got asked too watch some guides they recommended to me. After i watched the guides, we got too the solak arena where they explained everything. Once in the kill, everything was explained very clear and i knew excalty what too do.

Very good leech overall would recommend too everyone!

Thanks alot again!

Fantastic team! The kill was easy and very quick, I was surprised with how little I had to do, especially in the later phases. I've looked around and I couldn't find any cheaper than this group, definitely worth the money for anyone who isn't so good at PvM. =P

Thank you so much, got my comp cape back at last!

Great service! Ran with these guys earlier today. Made sure I was alright before going into the kill, and then proceeded to talk through the boss mechanics in detail as the kill went on, pointing out when defensives were needed etc. Super smooth fight, got the kill first try with ease. Would recommend!

Thanks again to the team, regaining comp again after 8 months means a lot <3

Great service, the kill went through smooth and easy.

25-Jan-2019 09:05:25 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2019 10:02:18 by PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

Vouches

Great team and service. Straight to the point, fast kills, clear instructions, would definitely recommend using this team.
**5 out of 5 **

From watching a 2 min video and walked thru on discord. kill could not have gone smoother imo. TYVM GUYS :)

The kill went very smoothly and requires very little effort on your part. Just follow all the instructions from their 2 min leech guide and the in fight callouts and you will be fine. Not to mention, this is the CHEAPEST Solak leech you are likely to find so do it with these guys! Highly recommend!

amazing service, amazing people, just a wonderful time had by all.

Awesome, friendly, chilled, and the list could go on with how to describe this fc! Kill went so smooth! (on my end at least, not sure how much they were scrambling in the background to keep me from planking ;P) HIGHLY recommend these guys! Thanks again!

The kill went super smooth, I basically did nothing, it only took a couple of minutes to get a team together, the team was very professional and led me through the kill without a problem.
I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone who needs a kill. :)

Great service and people. Clear steps on what to do during the fight and what to bring. Very little effort is involved. Highly recommend their service.

Great service! Got my Solak and ED2 kills today from these guys. Super helpful and easy kills with clear steps and calls. Thanks again!

Highly recommend!!!

25-Jan-2019 09:05:28 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2019 10:02:43 by PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

Vouches

Flawless kill, first time, I havn't been fully playing for the past 8 months, to come back to my rusty pvming and needing to re-obtain comp req. Great all round team and talked through the kill, I've done duos before and always failed on the final stage.

Big vouch A++ Very professional and insightful players that are willing to walk you through every step of the way even if you're terrible at PvM who hasn't fought a single boss (like me).

If you're looking for the best and the cheapest Solak leech then look no further.

Bought a Solak kill from these guys, very nice and friendly. Super helpful and easy to follow instructions.

Thank you very much!

Very pleased with the service.

Informative introduction + video, fast start, helpful calls, quick kill.

It went very smooth - no issues at all.

10/10.

I purchased 5 kills to support my friend, Skye. These kills were very efficient and very enjoyable.
10/10 service.

just needed solak kill to get my comp cape back, very happy with the service provided

Great leech services! They helped me take care of all my reaper KC's for reasonable prices. They were friendly, quick to assemble, and very good at communicating everything I need to do. Would highly recommend! :)

Great work good called friendly and decent price, all in all id give them 5/5 they worked around when i was free and it was a kill first try

25-Jan-2019 09:05:31 - Last edited on 25-Jan-2019 10:03:07 by PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

Vouches

Funky1234567 said :
This service is definitely worth it if you're stuck on a boss. They formed a team quickly, guided me through each phase of Solak, and carried me through the end. Using voice chat was a huge plus for me to understand when to use certain defensive abilities. I highly recommend this team--especially at the price.

Icthlarin said :
Thanks for the help guys. Elder Tea was really calm in guiding me throughout the phases of Solak and it helped in staying alive as much as possible.

NightmareRS said :
Very helpful from beginning to end. Ask about their services and had my kill finished 30 minutes later. Very fast and responsive. The step by step instructions made it so easy. Thank you again very much.

durf said :
Very friendly and helpful super easy kills, 100% recommend thanks again mates!

Majzako said :
Took me in 30 minutes, got it our first kill. Very fast, highly recommend.

j5m said :
Bought 4 kills for 4 different people, all gone smoothly. Very satisfied with the service. Will recommend to anybody!

0cool said :
Very impressed with the service! I am deaf myself and they're able to help me out (i couldn't be on voice chat). The kill went so smooth! They gave out commands and i was able to follow them with no problem. Thank you for helping me to recomp once again!

Definitely 50/10. Bestest service out there available instantly. :)

The cheapest Solak/PvM leech service for guaranteed kills!

25-Jan-2019 09:05:33 - Last edited on 17-Mar-2019 17:43:48 by PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

Vouches

Yumme said :
Helpful, calm and smooth kill. Extremely happy with the service and would definitely recommend to others looking for a Solak kill. Instructions were very clear and feedback was given for every ability when asked to use. Thank you guys!

Escapes3 said :
Very nice leech service from asking for a Solak leech to a kill only took 30 minutes :)

RyRye said :
Awesome group of people, found a team very quick, easily got me through the kill. Would recommend to anyone looking to get a leech for Solak.

The Doomles said :
Got a team together pretty quick, and got a kill 1st try. Everyone was nice and helpful, and pretty clear with directions.
10/10 would recommend!

Ziooo said :
Just got my Solak Leech/ Kill.

Was super afraid about how difficult it would be and if i would mess up with mechanics and whatnot. The team explained absolutely everything i needed to do and when, it was the cleanest kill possible, am super happy about it and would totally recommend the service.

Thanks once again!

Dynrados said :
Did a solak for reaper with Abilities et al, they were very quick in setting up a group and then walked me through each step/phase as necessary
Good banter and solid team to be with, and were patient even though I messed up a couple of times going in
Would recommend, 11/10 service

25-Jan-2019 09:05:40 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2019 22:16:18 by PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

Vouches

Zac said :
Used the Solak leech to finally retrim, the team was very understanding and thorough in explanation, would recommend.

They didn't even notice I signed at one point, and if they did they didn't point it out, for those that are worried about messing up.

Thanks Abilities and company!

Jos said :
Did a Solak kill & all three elite dungeons with these guys to retrim after a 12 month break from rs.

I’m a complete pvm noob and managed to do Solak first kill (extremely easy to understand instructions) and flew through the elite dungeons with ease.

Thank you Elder Tea & Radicalism & the rest of the team!!

SmoothBalter said :
They helped me get all the kills that I needed for reaper including solak. All of the prices were reasonable, the directions were clear and the admins were friendly. I even got a free trouble brewing sound track at the end of it. Great service.

MichaelB said :
very smooth and ez 10/10 will reccomend

Yugioh said :
Amazing service, very professional and very patient, thank you very much for the clean and transparent solak run

Mayerhofer said :
I got a Solak/Ed3 kill, so fast and clean, had no trouble at all, super friendly admins and everything was explained perfectly, i recommend it to anyone!

25-Jan-2019 09:05:42 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2019 22:20:53 by PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

Vouches

Mugly said :
great bunch of people! i msged them and within 20mins they got a team together. got it first try 10/10 would recommend

Just Nuby said :
I'm garbage at bossing but these guys did an excellent job of getting me a quick Solak kill for comp. Great service, and impressive hospitality! Outstanding leeching service.

otur said :
Was super smooth! easy going, perfect calls, easy to understand and fast! Recommend!

Integranda said :
These guys are brilliant, they made it so easy. Every detail is thought of right down to checking your inventory and gear set up. Their instructions were super clear and we managed to get the kill on first try at Vorago and Solak. They were really patient with me when I made mistakes (including forgetting runes :| ) and just told me it was fine, and how to survive better next time. Totally fair prices, in fact they sorted me out with a great deal for getting a big chunk of my reaper list ticked off all at once. I even got a Mazcab Codex from the raid, shame they can't guarantee that for everybody! I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and definitely recommend their service for all your PvM needs.

25-Jan-2019 09:05:45 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2019 22:23:13 by PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

PvM Leech FC

Vouches

Tekk_Noice said :
great help guys !

despite beeing a total noob at bossing and not even talking english as my native language (for the discord chat) they helped me out great.
Took me about 30 minutes to gear up and the boss itsellf was send sleeping after 12-13 minutes.

Thanks guys,
Will be coming back sone for sure !

Good luck bossing

MisterGinger said :
Listen, I don't care if their price was 150m. I'd pay it for the assurance and comfort that I had from this group. First off, they stayed up wicked late for me to get my kill, because of my schedule. Second, there were some issues because of my absolute lack of PVM skill, and they were quickly put to rest by the sheer experience and skill of my team. Simple cut and dry Solak kill, for any experienced pvmer, beginner or expert. Also got a Vorago kill while I was there just because I needed it too.

Irrelevant but, the banter made it a fun time too. These guys aren't just business, they're about the social aspect of this game too.

Thanks again for helping me with my road to comp!

Deputy Owner said :
Brilliant service, fast and very helpful people, 10/10 would recommend

Sammylol said :
top lads & gals

Luc3 said :
Very good, did my Solak and ED3 would not have been able to comp without them (and a few others) Highly recommend.

Thanks again.

25-Jan-2019 09:05:47 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2019 22:24:18 by PvM Leech FC

Quick find code: 194-195-595-66078589 Back to Top