Forums

Raids school teaching raid ffa

Quick find code: 194-195-489-66219334

Sweetyy
Apr Member 2009

Sweetyy

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
°¤°´`°¤.¸.¤°´`°¤.¸.¤°´`°¤ • • Expert Raids Teaching Service • • ¤°´`°¤.¸.¤°´`°¤.¸.¤°´`°¤°

°¤°´`°¤.¸.¤°´`°¤.¸.¤Safe, Non elitist and Friendly teaching ¤°´`°¤.¸.¤°´`°¤.¸.¤°

With over 5000 combined Beastmaster & Yakamaru kills me and my teachers will guide you through the kill on voice chat and teach u the propper rotations successfully from learner (Dps) to all role

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•Help we offer with teaching you the mechanics:

Raids School was created by Roy and Emily, with the aim of helping anyone who wishes to participate in raids, regardless of ability.

We help everyone that wants to enjoy a elitism free envoirement to learn and grow more into pvm.
We are also willing to help for DareDevil feats (once u got atleast some role experience)
We arent a leech service, but we are willing to help you get a kill for completionist cape under the conditions you do contribute in the kill yourself.

We host every day at 04:00 gametime, 20:00 gametime and at 00:00 gametime for those who want to learn.
We accept everyone who is willing to learn or assist us in teaching raids and want to participate and maybe even host their own team and pass on their experience to the ones in need.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

Tier 80+ gear
Tier 85+ Weapon
Overloads
Tortoise or Yak
43 Prayer
(These Requirements are set for both our and your safety and guaranteed kill)

For more information you can contact me or Emily in runescape by our names in game ''Sweetyy'' (me) or ''Emily Lisle'' my partner in this discord.

Discord: https://discord.gg/vfXXTBE
feel free to join and hit either me or Emily up for more information :)

With kind regards
The Raids School Team

17-Jun-2021 20:02:59 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2022 19:00:22 by Sweetyy

Quick find code: 194-195-489-66219334 Back to Top