Forums

Solak/ED Cheap Leeches Thread is locked

Quick find code: 194-195-198-66017238

Gainz Painz
Feb Member 2015

Gainz Painz

Posts: 113 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One of the best teams for this boss, they explain everything and make sure you don't die, no problem if you haven't been to solak they explain everything. If you need a kill for comp I would recommend those guys, you'll get it on first attempt.

Thank you again guys for helping me get the kill.

16-Jun-2018 00:35:32

Elle

Elle

Posts: 37 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Really amazing team, got the kill within 1 try. Team was friendly, patient and guided me through the kill step by step. 10/10 would recommend. :)
Everybody's talking but what is anybody saying?

Twitter: @elleqat

16-Jun-2018 05:25:22

Jordyre
Apr Member 2016

Jordyre

Posts: 1,279 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great team. I thought my PvM-noobness might make them hate me, but they were as understanding as possible (although I still don't know where Onslaught is to put it on my action bar, LOL). They got more angry at each other than at me when I died the first three times, but really, it was no fault but my own. We got the kill as soon as I maneuvered phase 1 completely (on the fourth try).

Recommended and will send a few CC members your way!
Fast Sc
Co-Owner

16-Jun-2018 13:59:55

Wiggy Willow
Dec Member 2010

Wiggy Willow

Posts: 90 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The team were all very reasonable and professional people, they were very calm and relaxed throughout the whole experience which was extremely reassuring. They explained the process very thoroughly to me before we went so I had a good understanding of what to expect when I got into the kill. I am very grateful to the team and their help in me being able to finally comp, and am so glad in my decision to go with them.

I wish anyone that chooses to go with this team the best of luck, but I know they will surely have a great time! c:

16-Jun-2018 23:02:24

Ut Opus
Jun Member 2023

Ut Opus

Posts: 3,552 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fantastic group! Very knowledgeable of the mechanics of the fight, very well priced and very friendly. As a noobie at high end pvm (and pvm in general), they really carried me throughout the fight and always made sure that I survived the encounter. :) I would definitely recommend this group for anyone who is still trying to get a Solak kill for the Reaper Title!
Trimmed (Dec 2017)
-
MQC (Apr 2017)
-
Comp Cape (Apr 2014)
-
Max Cape (Oct 2012)
-
Quest Cape (Dec 2010)

17-Jun-2018 23:55:07 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2018 00:05:37 by Ut Opus

Quick find code: 194-195-198-66017238 Back to Top