Forums

POTION RESERVOIR

Quick find code: 185-186-703-66290398

SSSavageSSS
Oct Member 2023

SSSavageSSS

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Homie I'll pay you $5 to skip the 112 level requirement for Potion Reservoirs, make it an MTX purchase stat and I don't want to hear any complaining when I can buy myself experience and bonds aka GOLD aka END GAME WEAPONS immediately with no requirements other than a credit card, if you're going to allow that then allow me to purchase the Potion Reservoir or a variant that I can use before the 112 level requirement, y'all wanted to make money start adding stuff into the game I actually want to spend money on, this is one of them.

14-Nov-2023 22:33:59

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,167 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SSSavageSSS said :
Homie I'll pay you $5 to skip the 112 level requirement for Potion Reservoirs, .

you can buy bonds for keys, keys = bonus star / lamps / proteans.
it will cost more than $5 though, but you are skipping a lot of content so will do that

so yes you can buy your way to 112 invention for this if you really want it so much.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

15-Nov-2023 00:42:26 - Last edited on 15-Nov-2023 00:42:48 by Tenebri

WTFmybacon
Oct Member 2010

WTFmybacon

Posts: 4,203 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
SSSavageSSS said :
Homie I'll pay you $5 to skip the 112 level requirement for Potion Reservoirs, .

it will cost more than $5 though, but you are skipping a lot of content so will do that

so yes you can buy your way to 112 invention for this if you really want it so much.

Why would you suggest them to buy bonds to turn into keys for real money when they would get a much better value by just outright buying keys instead?
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

15-Nov-2023 01:15:50

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,167 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WTFmybacon said :
Tenebri said :
SSSavageSSS said :

Why would you suggest them to buy bonds to turn into keys for real money when they would get a much better value by just outright buying keys instead?

i dont know the prices. i dont partake in mtx. if there is a cheaper option then go for that. all i was doing was showing that 112 invention is buyable if they really wanted to skip content with money

so yeah, sorry? for not giving the best price option??????
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

16-Nov-2023 08:51:41 - Last edited on 16-Nov-2023 08:52:14 by Tenebri

WTFmybacon
Oct Member 2010

WTFmybacon

Posts: 4,203 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
WTFmybacon said :
Tenebri said :
SSSavageSSS said :

i dont know the prices. i dont partake in mtx. if there is a cheaper option then go for that. all i was doing was showing that 112 invention is buyable if they really wanted to skip content with money

so yeah, sorry? for not giving the best price option??????

Wasn't intended for my post to come off as hostile so sorry if it seemed so.

Whatever the case, it is always cheaper to purchase the currency outright rather than purchasing a bond to convert into said currency.
As an example; it costs 7,99$ to purchase a bond to then convert into 15 keys, while it will instead cost 5,99$ to purchase that same 15 keys.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

16-Nov-2023 09:29:29

Quick find code: 185-186-703-66290398 Back to Top