Forums

Necromancy brought me back

Quick find code: 181-182-703-66292614

Gator Dragon
Dec Member 2023

Gator Dragon

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I left the game shortly after maxxing because everything and every update was min-max and only focused on the 1% pvmers, I wholly expected Necromancy to be a weak/dead on arrival skill as most things have been on release so I didn't play. I canceled my membership and moved on. 4 months later I hear from people that Necromancy is actually powerful and useful. I'm glad to say thank you for this one Jagex, the game was too balanced and too boring before. every boss was just a lag test and a memory game thanks to necromancy being powerful I can actually get out there and boss. I'm learning the older bosses first like GWD1 and GWD2, thanks to the confidence I've gained from Hermod being a simple fight I'm actually getting into bossing and getting back into the game. this is what runescape has sorely needed for nearly a decade. more lower level content and to bring down the challenge ceiling for the majority of bosses/the game. too many people saying "too easy, make it harder, make it more challenge" ruined the game and you definitely needed to listen to the masses and make content for the rest of us. not just the youtubers and twitch streamers.

Thank you Jagex for not nerfing Necromancy. I seriously can't wait for you to buff the other skills to bring them up to the power of necromancy!

03-Jan-2024 01:03:47

Tomato 56789
Apr Member 2022

Tomato 56789

Posts: 15,486 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome back.

Jagex did an impressive job with Necromancy!!
Casual legacy trash of 20 years in RS, writer of Skyrook Gorge (and other books) irl

Should the forums truly go; almost anyone from here is free to add me in-game.

16-Jan-2024 00:54:03

Jared
Jul Member 2021

Jared

Posts: 4,998 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Unfortunately after a little over 10 years since the release of OSRS, they are also starting to heavily go down the path of catering to the 1% PVMers, NEETs, YouTubers, and Twitch streamers. I don't think Necromancy would be the answer for us though.

24-Jan-2024 05:09:37

Adiner
Apr Member 2022

Adiner

Posts: 10,001 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arch brought me back, done perfectly, Necro wasn't flushed out enough for me.
"Courage is grace under pressure." - Ernest H.

Spirits of Arianwyn - Quick find code: 290-291-813-66249550

Adiner
|
Spirits of Arianwyn - Arquendi of Recruitment

24-Jan-2024 19:05:55

Quick find code: 181-182-703-66292614 Back to Top