Forums

New Bosses

Quick find code: 181-182-646-66234179

English King
Aug Member 2023

English King

Posts: 6,581 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Especially Glacor I like how you set up so players can learn how to do. Unfortunate, my beef is for clearing all mechanics and then going to the hard mode 0 rage it is completely different. So ended up dieing. In the week of free deaths np, but for new players kind of stinks.

Other skilling boss seemed like it would be great but, hard to find people willing to teach it and do with ya and solo tried that but soon knocked out. And know set up for leaning the mechanics like Glacor. I do like you can get the anima outside of the boss. Which I will get to in sec.

Ok the newest boss. Again nothing to really teach the mechanics. And over powered.

Seems like you got to have all the mega perks and super pots anymore to kill anything. Kind of making it less fun for all. Like we are becoming GODS in the game just to kill and have fun.
Also no anima or super rare drops outside. I have yet to get one outside of the boss event.

I was so happy got the 1k for ring then suddenly need another 5k lame after I sold thousands I had before this boss. Thought I was helping people who couldn't get. Now just to get back I have to spend hours or pay mark up of over 1000% And right now free deaths don't know if will get the 5k by the end time. And will not do afterwards because soon die after so many phases. Feel bad for other players like me that are older bad reflexes etc. And horrible lag because no good servers in our area.

Ok back to compliment. I do like that new content is being added but need to make more fun for all just not pvmers with mega bucks that can buy their perks. Otherwise no new players coming to community/game.

Ps. Why no Jmods in game these days helping community more with bots used to be more fun game helping and communicating?

31-Oct-2021 05:57:20

Quick find code: 181-182-646-66234179 Back to Top