Forums

Playing RuneScape for 20 years

Quick find code: 181-182-486-66188985

CoupLoops
Nov Member 2023

CoupLoops

Posts: 39 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From an old Gateway on dial-up to a mobile device is a long time in today’s market. I’ve told all my OS friends that RuneScape has always been about updates and change. Some good others bad. But the fan base has always remained. I love the game and in my recent years I’ve called RuneScape my Coffee Clicker. Thank you guys for continued content and I’m looking forward to another year of playing.

Love always,
(The Silent Majority)

14-Nov-2020 18:24:06 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2020 18:47:50 by CoupLoops

Conqueress

Conqueress

Posts: 2,238 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agreed. I’ve played this game on and off for nearly 15 years and I’m amazed at how far this game has come. A lot has changed, but it’s good to see that people are still playing, and new players coming along.
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Conqueress *´¨)
"You may encounter many defeats, but you must never be defeated." - Maya Angelou

17-Nov-2020 08:47:58

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,498 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree with both of you. The game has certainly changed a lot, with the regular release of new content for us to play though. I think that's partly why I love this game. However, it must be mentioned that the RuneScape community is fantastic, and is one of the main reasons why I continue to play. As Conqueress mentioned, it's great to see both new and old players enjoying RuneScape.

13-Dec-2020 22:21:15 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2020 22:21:50 by Trewavas

Marit Solers
Jun Member 2004

Marit Solers

Posts: 1,264 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Marit Solers said :
Ha, ha, yes, this has been, and still is an awesome adventure. I started back in RS classic...so weird compared to what we have today =)

Wurst part is...I have 18 accounts lol, 4 gold members, the others on free. Still also play Old School on one of them =)

Love this game and terrified it will be gone one day EEEEkkk

16-Dec-2020 15:29:28 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2020 15:29:55 by Marit Solers

ButtonHoles

ButtonHoles

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I Myself started playing back in 2005. Meaning my account finally hit the 15 year mark. Wi h is wonderful because I was able to purchase the 15 year cape wich is [link url=[link url=][/link]][/link]probably the coolest cape EVER. Thanks for that Jagex.

It was awesome seeing the game in its most popular days when there were nearly full servers on every world! Watching it change over and over again from dedicated Jagex members creating new ideas to keep the world of Gelinor Alive!! Even watching the game nearly crash and fall was great because it has pushed Jagex even harder into making the game morere player friendly and giving us so much more adventures to go on. Now more rewarding, the RS3 UPDATE wich was long ago but forever changed runescape and the world we know it as. The new combat system. ( wich I wasn't a fan of it because I'm not one for "change" but I found it to be rather enticing!! Plus all of the advertising that was done reminding old players that it was still around and still progressing/shaping into such a world that almost no other game can even come close too. Also bringing all of the new players in who bring in a new era of generation differences.

Thanks once again Jagex. I'm sure I a can speak on behalf of 75% percent of All the Players from around the world. Those new and the ones who have stuck with us for years and years passing. We are all greatly appreciative of the hard work and time your team of dedicated, ambitious members have powerdrove into today's community we know today!!

I myself have Only recently came back to the community about 6 weeks ago after being gone for multiple years!! Extremely happy with all of the great entertainment I am getting. Finding myself having 4 to 10 hour sessions every single day!!! I Look forward to playing consistently for years to come. All while introducing any good ideas into the forums. Reporting any bugs (Mobile Player where most bugs are ).

Sincerely, Buttonholes
Member since 2005.[forest
Peace, Love, Unity, Respect!!!! A veteran player from 2003. Recently joined back and enjoying the adventures!!!

26-Dec-2020 04:39:37

ButtonHoles

ButtonHoles

I Myself started playing back in 2005. Meaning my account finally hit the 15 year mark. Wi h is wonderful because I was able to purchase the 15 year cape wich is [link url=[link url=][/link]][/link]probably the coolest cape EVER. Thanks for that Jagex.

It was awesome seeing the game in its most popular days when there were nearly full servers on every world! Watching it change over and over again from dedicated Jagex members creating new ideas to keep the world of Gelinor Alive!! Even watching the game nearly crash and fall was great because it has pushed Jagex even harder into making the game morere player friendly and giving us so much more adventures to go on. Now more rewarding, the RS3 UPDATE wich was long ago but forever changed runescape and the world we know it as. The new combat system. ( wich I wasn't a fan of it because I'm not one for "change" but I found it to be rather enticing!! Plus all of the advertising that was done reminding old players that it was still around and still progressing/shaping into such a world that almost no other game can even come close too. Also bringing all of the new players in who bring in a new era of generation differences.

Thanks once again Jagex. I'm sure I a can speak on behalf of 75% percent of All the Players from around the world. Those new and the ones who have stuck with us for years and years passing. We are all greatly appreciative of the hard work and time your team of dedicated, ambitious members have powerdrove into today's community we know today!!

I myself have Only recently came back to the community about 6 weeks ago after being gone for multiple years!! Extremely happy with all of the great entertainment I am getting. Finding myself having 4 to 10 hour sessions every single day!!! I Look forward to playing consistently for years to come. All while introducing any good ideas into the forums. Reporting any bugs (Mobile Player where most bugs are ).

Sincerely, Buttonholes
Peace, Love, Unity, Respect!!!! A veteran player from 2003. Recently joined back and enjoying the adventures!!!

26-Dec-2020 04:39:49

ButtonHoles

ButtonHoles

Sincerely, Buttonholes

26-Dec-2020 04:39:50

Raphella
Jan Member 2005

Raphella

Posts: 1,068 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CoupLoops said :
From an old Gateway on dial-up to a mobile device is a long time in today’s market. I’ve told all my OS friends that RuneScape has always been about updates and change. Some good others bad. But the fan base has always remained. I love the game and in my recent years I’ve called RuneScape my Coffee Clicker. Thank you guys for continued content and I’m looking forward to another year of playing.

Love always,
(The Silent Majority)

Well said! Looking forward to more fun in 2021.

X0X0X0
-Raphy
Never uses treasure hunter keys. Never buys runecoins or bonds. Never pays extra for 'Premier' status or passes. Never will.

27-Dec-2020 00:34:19

Quick find code: 181-182-486-66188985 Back to Top