Pixma1000

Pixma1000

Posts: 9,494 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tren said :
Awwww! Thank you Pix :)

And 'May the 4th be with you' today as well

Tuffty said :
Thank you Pixmal.

Yep a 9 whole years and it only seems like yesterday.

“This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, and will soon see the end of the rebellion.”

YW Both! :D And thanks Tren :P

BTW Tufty, its a '1', not a 'l' :P

05-May-2014 00:31:25

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pixma1000 said :
HAPPY MODIVERSARY
to
Trenmor
and to
Tuffty
! :D

They have been FModding for a whopping 9 years! :D

Both of you are amazing! TYVM! :D

(ofc, all the other FMods are amazing as well :P )

Enjoy your days :)

Been forum moderating for near 5-years and it feels like an eternity already - I cannot imagine 9 years.......lol

Moderator or not, if you are a foruming here in RSOF for 9 years - can you demand for a retirement benefit already? As we can consider them the senior citizens of RSOF :P

07-May-2014 01:30:37

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,472 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applejuiceaj has been stepping up to the plate as a new recruit it seems ^_^ .
-- Good work!

- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

07-May-2014 05:54:24

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A lot things happening! Haven't checked on this thread in a few days! Just wanted to Congratulate Tuffty and Trenmor for sticking around so long. You've been amazing to everyone who's used the Forums within the time you've been around and I hope you keep up the great work!

Wanted to congratulate the Moderators who have recently been recruited too - I haven't congratulated them properly, so I'll do it here. I hope you provide the Forums with what we need. We'll see what the future brings.

Thank you to everyone who has recently posted on the thread too! It appears to be very appreciated, which is always a good thing! ^^

07-May-2014 13:11:45

Pixma1000

Pixma1000

Posts: 9,494 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maynne said :
Pixma1000 said :
HAPPY MODIVERSARY
to
Trenmor
and to
Tuffty

Been forum moderating for near 5-years and it feels like an eternity already - I cannot imagine 9 years.......lol

Moderator or not, if you are a foruming here in RSOF for 9 years - can you demand for a retirement benefit already? As we can consider them the senior citizens of RSOF :P

Lol :P

Haha thats a good idea! :D Create a thread in Website and Forums Suggestions :P Although I can't really think of any retirement benefits atm... :P

08-May-2014 00:36:01

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pixma1000 said :
Maynne said :
Pixma1000 said :
HAPPY MODIVERSARY
to
Trenmor
and to
Tuffty

Haha thats a good idea! :D Create a thread in Website and Forums Suggestions :P Although I can't really think of any retirement benefits atm... :P

Be a veteran ingame, and you have veteran cape. But a veteran forumer gets nothing, you get the idea ;)

My idea is for have parity, an ingame veteran gets something - a forum veteran gets nothing :P

08-May-2014 00:53:51

Motley Crue
Aug Member 2022

Motley Crue

Posts: 17,629 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maynne said :
Pixma1000 said :
Maynne said :
Pixma1000 said :
HAPPY MODIVERSARY
to
Trenmor
and to
Tuffty

Be a veteran ingame, and you have veteran cape. But a veteran forumer gets nothing, you get the idea ;)

My idea is for have parity, an ingame veteran gets something - a forum veteran gets nothing :P

Plenty of space under our avatars for the date of our first post methinks. Maybe after 5 years that date turns silver, and over 10 will turn gold.
Mötley Crüe

08-May-2014 22:39:41

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow 9 years moderating congratulations and doing a great job too!
<3 Trenmor and Tufty :P keep it up!
If I'm still here next year, we're throwing a 10 year party!
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

10-May-2014 14:23:30 - Last edited on 10-May-2014 14:23:56 by Ownage Omg

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top